Subscribe for a new video ►► SUBSCRIBE!!!
10. If you’ve ever watched America’s Got Talent or rocked to the Spice Girls… uhhh, like me…. then you know who Mel B. is. Last month, the 41-year-old Mel B. filed for divorce from her husband, Stephen Belafonte. Mel claims Stephen treated their children’s nanny more as his own wife than her, and robbed her of hundreds of thousands of dollars to pay nanny Lorraine Gilles. Mel said Stephen had sex with Lorraine for the entire seven years she served as nanny to their children. A guy like that doesn’t belong in ANY woman’s life. So good for you, Mel.
9. A couple of months ago, Jennifer Garner confirmed she and Ben Affleck had split because Ben was cheating on her with their nanny, Christine Ouzounian. I hate to hear that because I personally have met Ben and we talked for awhile and he seemed like a real nice guy. But that was some years ago. And, of course, people can become different people as time passes. Christine is quite a bit younger than 41-year-old Ben, who has denied the allegations. But Christine apparently has several pictures showing her and Ben in some cozy encounters. What a shame.
8. In 2009, the marriage between Ethan Hawke and Uma Thurman was over, largely in part to Ethan snuggling up to the couple’s younger nanny, Ryan Shawhughes. But Ethan chose to blame the breakup on something else — the fact that Uma’s career was more successful than his. Uhhhhh… seriously?? With those sour grapes, I think I would have stuck with the affair thing.
7. Jude Law had a torrid affair with his children’s nanny, Daisy Wright, back in 2005, while he was engaged to actress Sienna Miller. One of his children even caught the two in bed together and reported it back to mom Sienna. Well, the engagement was most certainly off. But a short time later, Jude issued a public apology to Sienna, saying he was deeply ashamed and upset that he hurt her. If nothing else, at least he was able to man up about it.
6. Joe Piscopo was a big hit back in the 80s on Saturday Night Live, and he was married to Nancy Jones. The nanny for their son was Kimberly Driscoll. And although Joe and Nancy divorced in 1988, there was never any reason to believe their was any hanky-panky going on between Joe and Kimberly. Strangely enough, though, Joe and Kimberly got together after his divorce and were married in 1997, and they had three children of their own before divorcing in 2006.
5. Chris de Burgh was the singer who was most famous for his song, “Lady in Red,” although he should be the one wearing the Scarlett Letter, because he was the one with the adulterous affair with his 19-year-old nanny, Maresa Morgan. To make it even worse, he had the affair in 1994 while his wife was recovering from an accident.
4. Rolling Stones singer Mick Jagger seduced his children’s nanny 2 days after meeting her and had sex with her while his wife was in the next room. He apparently got some satisfaction. Claire Houseman says she was just making coffee in the kitchen when old Mick rambled up to her, stroked her hair and the next thing she knew, they were going at in on the breakfast bar. Hmmmm… I will never look at my breakfast bar the same again.
3. Singer Gwen Stefani didn’t much care about her husband Gavin Rossdale galavanting around with their nanny, Mindy Mann. Gwen discovered a volley of very friendly text messages exchanged the two, which Gavin dismissed as merely harmless, flirtatious texts. But he eventually confessed to it as an affair. Their marriage of 13 years was over.
2. Comedian Robin Williams, may he rest in peace, was married to Valerie Velardi. In 1984, the couple hired Marsha Garces as a nanny for their son. Two years later, Robin and Marsha had an affair, and two years after that, Robin was divorced from his wife. He and Marsha then got married soon after that and had two children. She also worked as his personal assistant on many of his more famous movies.
1. Former California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger was married to Maria Shriver for 25 years. Then it was discovered that he had been having an affair with household staffer Mildred Baene… for the past two decades. And she and Arnold had a son together, a boy who would come around while Maria thought it was the child of Mildred and her ex-husband. When the bomb dropped, Maria got a divorce. And I don’t believe Arnold ever said to her, “I’ll be back.”
That’s all for today. Let us know what you think about the stories in the comments section below. Don’t forget to like us and be sure to subscribe for more stories like this. Get addicted… to the good stuff.