Subscribe for a new video ►► SUBSCRIBE!!!
10. Here’s some quick advice for you ladies out there. If a guy starts showing off in his car and you’re in it… make him stop, and get out. 26-year-old Carrie-Anne Knox, of Dorset, England, was on her first date with Bradley Van Outen when he started showing off in his BMW convertible and doing Dukes of Hazzard-style doughnuts to impress her. Then he crashed into a tree. He ran from the scene, leaving behind an unconscious Carrie-Anne lying on the car’s floor. The accident seriously mangled her left arm, and she lost her job as a hairdresser. She also couldn’t take care of her two young daughters. Van Outen was caught and sentenced to two years in prison and a four-year ban on driving.
9. Guys, on that first date, uuhhh… don’t overdo it. A man in Lima, Peru, was to meet a woman for a first date at an underground station. He brought with him some flowers… which is really a nice touch… and an enormous white teddy bear…. which is NOT a nice touch. As he waited for his date, a crowd started gathering and made fun of him and the bear. After waiting for an hour and a half for his date to show, the disappointed and embarrassed man pushed the teddy bear into a taxi… with the help of some bystanders… and went home… or, to a bar.
8. Twenty-five-year-old Mina, of France, formed a very flirty online relationship with a man in Morocco. After a few months of this, Mina flew to Morocco to meet him, and they were at his home when Mina went into a diabetic coma. The man panicked. He didn’t know what to do, but he basically thought she was dead. So, instead of calling the police or an ambulance, he did, of course, what any sound-minded man would do in this situation — he buried her in his back garden. Medical officials say she came out of the diabetic coma only to immediately suffocate in the dirt. The man has been arrested.
7. A man was on his first date hiking in the Forest Hills area of San Bernardino County when a thunderstorm hit suddenly, causing quick flooding. As the man and his date were crossing a waist-deep river, a powerful current pulled both of them under. The woman managed to pull herself back up from it. But the man, unfortunately, was swept away. His body was recovered a few hours later about a mile away from where they went under.
6. Jette Jacobs was 67 years old and very lonely, since her husband had died. So the Australian woman got on an online dating site and started exchanging messages with a Nigerian man named Jesse. Over the next four year, Jette would send Jesse more than$200,000 in cash and gifts. Then, she traveled to South Africa to meet him. She was found dead in an apartment. Her money, laptop, credit cards and jewelry were missing. Police talked to Jesse about it but he was later released. Word of warning from a guy who knows all too well about this stuff… never, ever send anyone you meet over the Internet money or anything else. This applies to men AND women.Ash- And never go to meet them. If they ask you for money, there’s a 99.9 percent chance it’s a scam.
5. You know us guys… we never do stupid things… like that last guy… or dating two women at the same time. Let’s go one better! Let’s try… sisters! Yeah! In Zimbabwe, Fari started dating a girl, then immediately started dating her sister, as well, keeping it a secret, of course, from both of them. Now, this can only go on for so long until one of the sisters finds out.. then tells the other. So one day, when one of the sisters invited him over some, uhhh, action, Fari shows up, strips down and gets in bed. Then both sisters come out, steal his clothes and the bed covers and take off. Fari is then forced to make the walk of shame down the streets. If only he had that giant Teddy Bear from that earlier guy. But then that would look a little strange on the streets too.
4. Hey! I know times are tough, but you never want to steal a man’s credit card. 27-year-old Katherine Stonick of New Haven, Connecticut, did just that after the man she met for a first date bought her dinner. She then went up to the restaurant’s manager and asked him to charge $300 for a gift card without her date’s knowledge. Katherine used the gift card to buy herself meals at the restaurant later. Meanwhile, her date discovered the problem and reported the theft to police and authorities charged Katherine with larceny and illegal use of a credit card.
3. Lucy Brown of Clapham, England, was finally ready to date again after a three-year relationship ended. So she went on the Plenty of Fish dating site and met a man. They decided to meet at a restaurant, where he bought her dinner tried a have a nice time. But Lucy decided she really wasn’t into the guy and politely turned him down when he asked for a second date. Soon after, he messaged her asking her to pay for half of all the costs he had spent on her during that evening together. Somehow, she wound up with his watch and he asked her to pay for that, as well. She had a good laugh about it but she paid him for her half. She also matched her payment with an equal donation to The Donkey Sanctuary. She sent his watch to the lost and found of the police department. Hey, seems fair to me. But I always paid for my dates’ dinners anyway. I’m just wondering how she got his watch.
2. If you could name one really bad thing that happened to you on a first date, what would it be? Some women were asked this and one mentioned that she was asked how easily could she conceive. Inappropriate? Most definitely. But one woman told of her date picking up his plate after dinner and licking it clean. She said it wasn’t a joke, nor to show off a particular set of skills. He just really couldn’t get enough of that dinner. Then he asked the woman if they could go back to her place. She gracefully declined.
1. Makala was on her first date with a man in Toronto, Canada, after meeting him at the grocery store. The date was going so well that when he asked her if she would like to continue the date a little further at his home, she accepted. Soon after arriving at his house, Makala went to the bathroom, but his toilet didn’t flush right… leaving a little…embarrassing … piece of herself in the commode. A few more flushes and it still would not go down. She calmly panicked, if there is such a thing. Then she grabbed a bunch of toilet paper, grabbed it with the toilet paper… and put it in her purse. In a Twitter exchange that went viral, Makala told her followers about it. Makala said she returned to her date and they started kissing on the couch and getting all romantic. He was telling her she was beautiful, and that she stole his heart immediately… and all she could think about was that one little thing in her purse that ReeeALLY didn’t belong there. Finally, after a couple of hours — this is one long romantic nightmare, huh? — her date went to the bathroom and she heard the toilet flush. She figured he fixed it so she immediately made her way to the bathroom after he emerged. Says Mikala: “By the grace of God, it worked. The poo was flushed. I was free. I was in the clear. Everything was going to be okay.” Makala said she used to be well known for her looks. Now, she says, she’s simply known as “The poo girl.”
That’s all for today. Let us know what you think about the stories in the comments section below. Don’t forget to like us and be sure to subscribe for more stories like this. Get addicted… to the good stuff.