Subscribe for a new video ►► SUBSCRIBE!!!
10. Some of us can have some nasty habits, and smoking can certainly be one of them. And, trust me, that habit is so hard to kick. But instead of kicking it, Etta Mae Lopez decided to slap it. 31-year- old Etta, of Sacramento, California, was so fed up with her nicotine addiction that she devised a sure-fire way to stop it. So she waited just outside the Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department and when an officer came out, she went up to him and smacked him in the face. The officer immediately pulled her inside the department and charged her with misdemeanor battery. Lopez pleaded no contest to the charge and was sentenced to 63 days in jail, a place where smoking is most definitely not allowed.
9. Almost all of us run into bumps in relationships. I’ve sure had my fair share. But when you’d rather spend time behind bars than spend another minute with your significant other, there are some real issues going on there. 70-year-old Lawrence John Ripple went up to a Kansas City bank teller, told her he had a gun and demanded money. After receiving it, he calmly walked over to the lobby and sat down, telling a nearby guard that he was the one they were looking for. During his arrest, he told investigators that he had been arguing with his wife and didn’t want to be in that situation anymore. Ripple got just what he wanted after being charged with bank robbery.
8. But Mr. Ripple isn’t the only man whose wife has driven him to extreme measures to get away from her. In Italy…. I see this as being a worldwide problem… Walid Chaabani was under house arrest on drug-related charges and if he left the house, he would be picked up and thrown in jail to serve out his sentence. Well, he did flee his home to purposely get tossed in jail. According to police, Walid said “living with his wife was particularly difficult and unbearable,” so he said he would rather be in jail than have to deal with her…… Hey… I don’t make this stuff up, folks…
7. A 19-year-old man who had served out 10 of his 11 months on home detention called police to take him to jail because he was “sick of playing Xbox.” Now I know none of you young people out there believe this… but it’s true!! The man told police he had run out of Xbox games to play and was just plain bored. I can only hope the ride to the pokey perked him up.
6. In Lorain, Ohio, Dillon Starnes told police he purposely broke the law to be detoxified from a heroin addiction. His mom had a protective order against him, so when he went banging on her door, she called 911. When police arrived, Dillon was waiting for them, and ready to serve a 30-day jail sentence for breaking the protective order. Hopefully, it all worked out for Dillon.
5. 16-year-old Alyssa Elkins, of Morgan County, Ohio, is dying. She only has a few months to live because of leukemia. Her dying wish, as strange as it sounds, was to shoot someone with a taser gun. When the Newark Police Department heard of this, they arranged for her to do so. At the end of January, in a controlled environment, Alyssa was fitted with a Newark police uniform shirt, handed a taser gun and shot a volunteering member of Newark, New York’s police department. It was just something she wanted to do before her life was over. Says Alyssa’s mom: She’s not afraid of dying… because she knows where she’s going…and she’s ok with that.”
4. A man between the ages of 41 and 45 wants to be arrested. He goes by the screen name rcress 232 on experienceproject.com — an interesting but now closed website — and expressed what sounds like more of a desired fantasy than anything else. He said that ever since he was a boy, he has wanted to be arrested by a female officer, searched by her, forced into the squad car by her and then taken to jail, where he would be booked by another female officer and tossed by her into a cell. Then he wants to be released a couple of hours later without any charges against him. I say… keep dreamin, dude.
3. Ya know, it’s a real shame when your buddy gets put into jail and you can’t see him any more. Oh, hey, here’s an idea… set the police station on fire and get caught for doing it… and go to jail so you can see him. Hmmmmm… This not-so-brilliant, not to mention… DANGEROUS… idea was conjured up by two young teen boys in Manitoba, Canada, whose friend had been arrested on arson charges. It’s not clear whether the three amigos wound up together.
2. Timothy Dean Alsip was 50 years old and homeless. And he was really worried about his physical condition. So he robbed a bank for a dollar and waited for police. When police arrived, they took him to jail and charged him with robbery. During questioning, Alsip told investigators he was in desperate need of medical care and the only way he would receive it is if he was in jail. Who knows… we may all end up in jail if these medical care issues aren’t figured out soon.
1. Deep down inside all of us, there’s that teen-age rebel just waiting to burst out and confront authority. But Annie, who lives in the Netherlands, has lived such a good, clean life that that bad-girl side never came out, at least, not to the point where she could be arrested for it. But Annie is, indeed, a different kinda gal. At 99 years old, she had long made out her bucket list, managing to accomplish everything on it except one — to be arrested and locked in a jail cell. Now, while most of us shutter at the thought of the same being done to us, Annie, for a brief time, wanted to be treated like a criminal. Annie’s granddaughter told police about her grandmother’s strange request, so the cops in Annie’s town were more than happy to oblige her one final bucket list wish. They slapped the handcuffs on her… ummm… well… gently slapped…. and put her in a jail cell for awhile. Annie’s reaction to this was like any of the rest of us hitting the lottery… she was absolutely THRILLED. Police officers even snapped a few pictures of Bad Girl Annie and posted them. And it was a memorable day for a very bad… but very sweet…Annie.
That’s all for today. Let us know what you think about the stories in the comments section below. Don’t forget to like us and be sure to subscribe for more stories like this. Get addicted to the good stuff.