Subscribe for a new video ►► SUBSCRIBE!!!
10. Lady Gaga will come out looking fairly normal these days, but there was a time … not too very long ago… that she would show up at performances and other venues in some very bizarre outfits, and much of the time wearing clothing that left little to the imagination. At the 2011 CFDA Awards, she wore a see-through net outfit. She posed for pictures on the red carpet in a black dress with metal studs on her breasts. And instead of going coo-coo for Cocoa Puffs, some guys might be going ga-ga for Gaga…
9. Former X-Factor Judge and Destiny’s Child singer Kelly Rowland was out whooping it up at a fancy shmancy nightclub one night wearing a black bra… upside down, and while she was shaking it all up singing her song “Motivation,” out popped a boobie. She seemed oblivious to it and kept singing. Guess she didn’t notice all the jaws dropping.
8. Even though the term Wardrobe Malfunction came decades later, Marilyn Monroe having her dress blow up while standing atop a subway grate may well be the first ooopps when it comes to keeping one’s clothes where they should be. Once again, Marilyn, the trailblazer.
7. If you’ve watched actress Pamela Anderson for any period of time WITHOUT any part of her body falling out, you may have witnessed a miracle. Seems that just about every time Pamela goes out in public, a boob pops out or some other wardrobe malfunction will occur that puts her private assests into public eyes. Does she do this deliberately to get more attention? What do you think?
6. Coco Austin is a model and reality star. She’s also the wife of Ice-T, that cop on Law and Order who will take you down. So why is she out running around in nightclubs exposing her breasts, just one of which could put both your eyes out? And after she did it, Ice-T gave her a big smile and hug. Now how many husbands would like their wives doing that? Well, Ice-T must be one chill guy.
5. Phoebe Price is a “Mercy for Angels” star, and as she wore a very slitted-up-the-side skirt to the Reality TV awards, she bared a great deal every time she took a step. And apparently, Phoebe makes a habit of appearing in public in such outfits. Ya know, I’m thinking a nice pair of Fruit of the Loom underwear could prevent these problems. I wore them when I was 8 and they were just fine. What? Women don’t wear Fruit of the Loom. Pity…
4. Madonna has been known for showing some skin ever since she became a big name back in the 80s. And she’s still doing it. But Madonna doesn’t wait for a wardrobe malfunction to cause a little shock; she’ll just get on stage and pull off her clothes. But at a lot of her recent performances, some are really getting bothered by it, saying she’s way to old to be showing skin. They could have a point, since her kids perform behind her on stage.
3. Katie Price is a glamour model who has written some books, some for children. At a book-signing event, Katie wore something close to resembling a Wonder Woman outfit, and, at one point, had a boob wander out of the outfit. Apparently Katie, also known as Jordan, is also notorious for having wardrobe malfunctions.
2. At a birthday party for P. Diddy, actress Tara Reid pretty much just fell out of the top of her dress and didn’t even notice it until someone pointed it out to her. Considering she had just had a breast enhancement, maybe she was just trying to show off her new friends.
1. When you hear the term Wardrobe Malfunction, who immediately pops into your mind? For me, it was the one woman whose act at a very heavily watched sporting event brought about the term itself. I was actually watching that Super Bowl halftime show in 2004 when Justin Timberlake ripped a portion of Janet Jackson top off and exposed one of her breasts…. LIVE on TV. When it happened, I thought… Uhhh…. wait… did that really happen? Pretty sure a few million other Americans thought the exact same thing. It became such a famous event, that Janet Jackson was the most searched person in Internet history at that time. This is probably one of only a few times in my life that I don’t remember who played in that Super Bowl, but I DO remember that halftime show.
That’s all for today. Let us know what you think about the stories in the comments section below. Don’t forget to like us and be sure to subscribe for more stories like this. Get addicted… to the good stuff.