Subscribe for a new video ►► SUBSCRIBE!!!
10. When Megan Bratten walked out of the Kmart in Independence, Missouri, she couldn’t find her van. That’s because it had been stolen… and her dog was in it. But so was her cell phone. So she texted the thief several messages… a few with some very colorful language. But she wanted him to know that her van was her livelihood and she couldn’t possibly live without it…that her five kids depended on her using it to get to work. She begged him to return it. Soon, he sent her back a text giving directions on where to pick up the van. He then apologized, saying he felt bad doing it and that he too was trying to provide for his children since he had been let go from his job. Megan got her van back and didn’t have the heart to get police involved in dealing with the thief.
9. In 2004, taxi driver Abubakar Lorgat’s wallet was stolen from him, and it contained the entire weekend’s cab fare take. But last year – 12 years later – the thief returned it with 5 50 Euro bills, along with an apology, which read: ‘I am really sorry about this and hope you find in your heart to forgive me.’ Abubakar had completely forgotten about the incident, but was truly touched by the return of his wallet and money. Just goes to show, it’s never too late to do the right thing.
8. It was truly a Kodak moment, as two little Thai thieves worked a man and woman to steal the woman’s watch. The couple didn’t even know the watch was missing until they started looking through their photos and spotted one of the little girls unfastening the woman’s watch. The couple wanted to get a shot with the girls in their traditional dress. After that photo went viral, the girls’ father claimed his daughters would never do such a thing. No….. little girls would NEVER steal anything.
7. Wouldn’t you be really pissed off it you went to rob a bank and it had no money. I mean…uhhh… I’m not saying that you’d ever rob a bank, but… uhhhh…. Well wouldn’t you be really pissed? That’s exactly what happened when Joseph Goetz when he tried to rob a bank in Springettsbury Township, Pennsylvania. After holding them up, bank officials told him they had no money. Goetz then left shouting that he was going to file a complaint. What do you say to him at that point? … Sorry….?? The would-be robber was caught a short time later.
6. India’s biggest chain-snatcher got married and his guest list included some of India’s most notorious thieves. Toufiq Teji Shah has more than 25 cases of chain-snatching against him. But the cops, even though they knew about the big wedding, let that golden opportunity to snatch him pass them by. But they vowed to get them later. Maybe they just wanted the couple to have a good honeymoon first.
5. Taylor Sloan of California lost her wallet at motocross event. But a very short time later, 10-year-old Nasim Lawrence returned it to her, with a note saying: “I know how it feels to lose something and I wanted to make sure you got your wallet back. Hopefully, I made you smile and you are happy to have your money and ID back. I am glad I found it instead of some bad person who would steal from you.” Taylor was greatly touched by the little boy’s kind gesture, saying he must come from a really great family.
4. A man was caught on camera stealing from the doorstep of the Happy Paws charity shop in Malta. But he soon returned a 50 Euro donation with a note apologizing for his behavior. He said it was stupid and shameful. A Happy Paws official applauded the man for doing that, and asked that he return if he was in need of any help from the organization.
3. A trio of robbers held up a couple at their home in Columbus, Ohio. But one of the robbers was so smitten by the woman they had held up, that he returned a few hours later to ask her out on a date. The woman quietly asked a relative to call the police and 20-year-old Stephen Bennet was arrested while standing on the victim’s doorstep. He was charged with aggravated robbery. So there ya go… don’t rob a chick you wanna date.
2. When God gets involved, things can happen. And sometimes…things can still happen. In Indianapolis, a man approached cashier Angela Montez at Advance America and tried to hold her up. But Angela started crying and talked to the man about God. She said God could help him if he would only stop what he was doing and lead a better life. The man started thinking, a got very sad when he told Angela that he had a 2-year-old at home that he was trying to support. He asked if Angela would pray with him. She agreed. Then the two got down on their knees and prayed, and they prayed hard and long for about 10 minutes. Then the man took a bullet from his gun and said it was his only bullet and he was not going to hurt her. He then stood up, grabbed Angela’s cell phone, ordered her to a back room and took $20 from the cash register. He then took off. A short time later, Gregory L. Smith turned himself into police.
1. In the U.K., burglars broke into the home of Lance and Monica McGill and accidently knocked over and broke a fishbowl containing Freddie the goldfish. They continued on with their thievery ways by taking an HP laptop. But when the family returned home, they found Freddie safely splashing around in the water-filled sink. Lance and Monica were happy that Freddie was taken care of, but appealed to the burglars to return the computer, because it had thousands of pictures of their children taken over the years. They even offered the thieves 300 Euros to return it.
That’s all for today. Let us know what you think about the stories in the comments section below. Don’t forget to like us and be sure to subscribe for more stories like this. Get addicted to the good