Subscribe for a new video ►► SUBSCRIBE!!!
10. While traveling on a busy road in Japan, a 4-year-old girl climbed from the back seat to the front seat and accidentally opened the passenger door and fell out. In an instant, the shocked father followed her right out that door to save her. The girl narrowly missed the back wheel of the car and the taxi driver following behind them was alert enough to slam on the brakes just in time.
9. When a southern California mother left her daughters in her car while she paid for gas, a man, identified as Cory Ahumada, got in her car to steal it. But the 10-year-old daughter was a quick thinker, and immediately grabbed her younger sister before the car picked up too much speed and jumped out. Fortunately, they suffered only minor injuries.
8. Around 11 a.m. one morning last October, Mark was driving along a road in Charlotte, North Carolina, and decided to pull over to call his wife. Suddenly, the front and back passenger doors swung open and two strange men entered his car, with one pointing a gun at Mark’s head. He was definitely in a bad predicament. They were there to rob him, kidnap him and possibly kill him, and he knew that. So when they told him to drive, Mark floored the gas and startled the men. Then he jumped from the car and ran to a nearby house and called police. He had several thousand dollars on him but the thieves only made away with $16. Mark ended up with skinned knees, a skinned elbow and a swollen hand.
7. Back in late November, a college student in Santa Cruz, California was hitchhiking when she accepted a ride with a man. Instead of dropping her off at where she asked, he kept on going. She pleaded with him to stop but he refused. Finally, she felt the only thing she could do was to jump out of the car. So she did. Another college student said that, although it was dangerous, it was a smart move on her part.
6. In Bhopal, an aspiring model’s ex-boyfriend yanked her out of a friend’s car and kidnapped her with the help of three of his friends. While in their own car, the men beat her and threatened her with acid. They were doing this as revenge for the woman breaking up with her ex. But during the kidnapping, the woman found the courage to jump from the moving car and get to safety before contacting police.
5. Ok… we’ve been talking about people jumping Out of moving cars. Let’s switch gears and talk about someone who jumped In to one. Police officer Joe Goss, of Suffolk County, New York, spotted a car moving incredibly slow – about 20 mph – on the Long Island Expressway. He pulled up to the driver and tried to get her to pull over. She refused. He also noticed there was a toddler in the back seat. So he sped up a little ways, pulled over and waited for the car to get there. When it did, he jumped into the car through the open passenger-side window and took over control of the car. The woman driver was charged with impairment by drugs, aggravated DWI, and endangering the welfare of a child.
4. 35-year-old Angela Kipp was heading somewhere with her 9-year-old son and was reversing her car out of the driveway when the worst possible thing EVER happened. She seen a spider on her shoulder. So she immediately jumped out of the car … and her car kept backing out of the driveway. Her young son jumped from the back seat, climbed over and tried to hit the brakes, but ended up hitting the accelerator instead, crashing into a school bus. The boy suffered a minor head injury. No one was injured on the bus. The mother may still be in therapy.
Here’s a news flash: Scientists NOW confirm that spiders WILL NOT disintegrate when they come into direct contact with the sun…. or anything else outside the car.
3. Now here’s a little piggy that did NOT want to go to market. While on its way to the slaughterhouse, one pig decided he had better plans for his future, so he wriggled amongst the crowded truckbed of baconators to rise to the top and leap off the high-speed truck. It hit the ground and rolled before picking itself up again. It’s not known whether the pig snorted the sweet smell of freedom for long. …..I’m smellin’ sausage.
2. In Stockton, California, a scared little 4-year-old boy climbed out of his car seat and jumped from his moving car after it was hijacked. His mother had put him in his carseat and went to say goodbye to relatives she was visiting when a strange man jumped in the car and started driving away. Within a block, the boy jumped. He received cuts and scrapes but, otherwise, was fine.
1. In China, a little boy was riding in the car with his grandfather driving when all of a sudden, the hatchback of the car flung open and the little boy tumbled out. Grandpa was totally unaware of what had just happened and kept driving. The little boy started chasing after him before quickly giving up. The driver behind grandpa, who caught footage of the incident on his dashcam, quickly stopped and his passenger picked up the shaken boy. They then quickly caught up with grandpa and got his grandson back to him. Grandpa still thinks it’s 1969 and is considering going to Woodstock… maybe get lucky…..
That’s all for today. Let us know what you think about the stories in the comments section below. Don’t forget to like us and be sure to subscribe for more stories like this. Get addicted… to the good stuff.