Subscribe for a new video ►► http://goo.gl/XFN9BN
10. A 3-year-old boy who lives near the border of Syria and Israel told his parents he was murdered in a past life. He took them to a spot and pointed that he was buried there. In playing along with their son, they dug up the area to show him there was nothing there. But, to their complete shock, they unearthed a human corpse. The boy then told them he was killed with an ax and he led them to where it was buried… and it was. He told them the red birthmark on his forehead is where he was struck with the ax. He then confronted his alleged murderer, whose face turned white, before he gave in and confessed to killing a man.
9. A 5-year-old white boy claims he was a 30-year-old black woman in a previous life who died in a fire. The Cincinnati boy, Luke Ruehlman, said his name used to be Pam, and Pam jumped from a burning building in Chicago in 1993, killing her. Soon after, Luke’s mom came across a news clip from 1993 stating a woman named Pamela Robinson had jumped to her death from Chicago’s Paxton Hotel. To verify his claim, officials with a show focusing on the paranormal asked Luke to pick out Pamela from a page full of black women in their 30s. He did.
8. Cameron Macauley was born in Glasgow, and spent his younger years insisting to his mother that he was from the island of Barra. He told his mom his father from his previous life, Shane Robertson, had been killed in a car accident. He talked of a white house and a black and white dog. His mother finally took him on a plane trip to Barra. There, they discovered a white house, which belonged to a family named Robertson, and a black and white dog had lived there many years ago.
7. 6-year-old Taranijit Singh of India claims he was formerly Satnam Singh, who lived some 40 miles away and was killed in a scooter collision with another man. He stressed that the books he was carrying that day were soaked in blood and he had 30 rupees in his wallet. When the boy’s father began investigating, he discovered that a boy named Satnam actually had died. When the father reached out to Satnam’s family, he learned that their son’s books were covered in blood and that he, indeed, was carrying 30 rupees in his wallet when he died. When compared, Taranijit’s and Satnam’s handwritings were nearly identical.
6. Ryan is 10 years old and lives in Muskogee, Oklahoma. But he claims he lived a previous life as Hollywood agent Marty Martin partying down with Mae West and Rita Hayworth. When Ryan was 4, he came across a photo from the 1932 movie “Night After Night,” that showed Marty Martin with Mae West. He told his mother that was him, pointing to Martin. A child psychiatrist later confirmed that 55 of Ryan’s statements regarding his past life matched up perfectly with Marty Martin’s life. The boy told the doctor he wondered by God took him at 61 years of age, although Martin’s death report stated he was 59. It was later learned that Martin’s year of birth on the certificate was incorrect. He had actually been born two years earlier, making him 61 at his death.
5. In Thailand, Warranan Sarasalin lost his girlfriend 5 years ago, but he found her again through a reincarnation…. of a snake. Actually, it’s a 10-foot Cobra, and he could just not get over the striking resemblance the snake had with his dear departed girlfriend. So he kept the snake. Then he married the snake. And now the … ummm… couple shares their time together watching TV, going on picnics, playing board games and going to the gym…. Because ya know, a married snake just can’t let itself go.
4. James Leininger was just 2 years old and barely putting sentences together when he started shouting during nightmares “Plane on fire! Little man can’t get out!” Obviously, he parents became a little worried at such phrasing. Sometime later, James began revealing more and more details to his parents about the life of one-time World War II Navy fighter pilot James Huston, whose plane had been gunned down by the Japanese and crashed, killing him at the age of 21. The boy told his father the name of the boat he took off from, which was the Natoma, and the name Jack Larson, with whom he flew. His father verified those. A rear-gunner who flew next to Huston said Huston’s plane took a direct hit during a raid near Iwo Jima on March 3, 1945, and went down. The book “Soul Survivor” was written about the young boy’s recollections of almost forgotten fighter pilot.
3. Kevin Christenson died at the age of 2 in 1979. He had a broken leg and was undergoing chemotherapy, which was administered through the right side of his neck. His left eye protruded and there was a nodule above his right ear. Many years later, Kevin’s mom divorced his father and she remarried and had another child, named Patrick. Patrick was born with a birthmark on the right side of his neck. There was a nodule above his ear and he had problem with his left eye. As he grew older, he would limp, although nothing was wrong with his leg. At 4 years old, he asked his parents about his old house, but he had never lived anywhere else. He described it as orange and brown. Some 15 years earlier, Patrick’s mom had lived in an orange and brown house… with Kevin.
2. Semih Tutusmus, as soon as he could talk, would tell his parents that he was actually Selim Fesli, and he remembered Fesli’s friends and other details of his life. Fesli’s widow later confirmed all of those details. Fesli was found dead in a field on May 9, 1958. He was shot in the face and the right ear. The boy was born with a deformed right ear. Semih’s mother had a dream while she was pregnant with him. She dreamed a man appeared with blood on his face and identified himself as Selim Fesli.
1. In India, when Shanti Devi was 4, she began telling her parents that she was from Mathura, over 90 miles away, and that her husband was there. She told many at her school that, aside from being married, her name was Lugdi Devi and she died 10 days after giving birth. She could also speak in the Mathura dialect and said her husband’s name was Kedar Nath. When Kedar heard of this, he traveled to meet Shanti, pretending to be his own brother. But Shanti immediately recognized Kedar as her husband, and she told him several details of his life, which were true. She also told him he failed to keep a number of promises that he made while she was on her deathbed, which also were true. Mahatma Gandhi met with the young girl before setting up a commission to investigate her claims. The commission concluded the girl was, indeed, the reincarnation of Lugdi Devi.
That’s all for today. Let us know what you think about the stories in the comments section below. Don’t forget to like us and be sure to subscribe for more stories like this. Get addicted to the good stuff.