Subscribe for a new video ►► SUBSCRIBE!!!
1. Last October, in Russia, an elderly teacher asked a student to remove his earbuds during class. The student ignored him. The teacher then went up to the student and pulled the earbuds out of his ears. The student, as shown in a video, went crazy and attacked the teacher, punching him in the face. But quickly, many of the other students in the class rushed in to protect the teacher and held on to the angry boy before pushing him out of the classroom. In my humble opinion, there is nowhere on this planet that teachers get paid enough to deal with snot-nosed jerks like this. Always respect your teacher; they’ve certainly earned the right to teach those who are there to learn.
2. During a fight with another boy, a boy in a red hooded sweater hauls off and punches a female teacher who tries to stop them from fighting. Seconds later, another male student runs up to the hooded boy and punches his lights out for hitting the teacher. With lots of F-words shouted, the boy tells the boy who struck the teacher what he just did, saying “Who do you think you are?” It is unknown where this incident took place, but it is believed to be in the U.S.
3. Students at Baker Intermediate School in Kentucky went to sixth-grade teacher Kristy Blackwell’s home this past Christmas to sing Christmas carols to her. She stood outside listening to the students wrapped in a blanket. It meant quite a lot to her, especially since the teacher was recently diagnosed with stage 3 brain cancer. When she told her students about it, they promised her that she would not fight it alone. Even after the diagnosis, Kristy would come to school every day with a big smile on her face to do what she does best, teach. Her students started a campaign called “Be Well, Mrs. Blackwell,” in which they have sold bracelets, made cards and are planning a spring fundraiser. A GoFundMe account for her, with a goal of $8,000, has now raised more than $9,000.
4. A 17-year-old student in Spring Hill, Florida went crazy when she and other students were tasked with dissecting a clam in marine science class, a requirement to pass the class. The teen became outraged at the idea of the dissection then, while cursing, shoved the teacher, knocked her goggles off, pulled her thumb backwards and spit in her face. Other students rushed in to help the teacher, and another student punched the angry girl in the face. Police were called to the scene and the girl was quickly taken to a juvenile detention center and later released to her mother.
5. When a Santa Monica high school teacher confronted a male student about selling marijuana in school, the teen punched him in the face. But that teacher, Mark Black, who also coach’s the school’s wrestling team, took him down fast. The coach never hit the student but was able to restrain his legs while defending himself and some students tried to help the coach. Incredibly, the teacher himself got in trouble with school administrators, who deemed his actions unacceptable. Well, this kid is lucky the coach didn’t tear him in half. That would be like me going up to Dwayne Johnson and saying “Hey! You want a piece of me….?” …. I don’t think so.
That’s all for today. Let us know what you think about the stories in the comments section below. Don’t forget to like us and be sure to subscribe for more stories like this. Get addicted… to the good stuff.