Subscribe for a new video ►► http://goo.gl/XFN9BN
10. And speaking of a Happy Meal… or 20… You Pan, of South China, is the kinda guy who has some big insecurities when it comes to having cute, thin girlfriend. So, he fattens her up with big meals to make her less appealing to other men. Yan Tai was a little smidge of a thing at 98 pounds when she and You began dating. But just two years later, when You asked Yan to marry him, she had doubled in size to more than 200 pounds because You feeds her big meals constantly. He will even wake her up in the middle of the night for some heavy-duty snacking. Of course, some women might be on the lookout for a man just like You.
My name for him: The Whopper.
9. In England, Chantelle Ward told her boyfriend, Rhys Culley, that their two-year relationship was over. Rhys did not like that at all, so he attacked Chantelle… violently. He threw her on the bed, pinned her down, slapped her, threatened to hit her with a Vodka bottle and punched her in the face. He then bent over to kiss her and suddenly bit hard into her upper lip, disfiguring her face. He was sentenced to eight years in prison.
My name for him: The Worthless Ass Clown.
8. Mohammed Khan, of Wolverhampton, England, made his girlfriend believe that he had been kidnapped and would not be released until she paid a ransom of $1,440. Why the ridiculously low and odd amount? I don’t know. He even sent her photos of himself bruised and battered, which he had done himself with make-up. The horrified girlfriend complied, and with the help of a friend, sent the “kidnappers” the money. When the fake kidnappers sought an additional $1,800, the girlfriend became suspicious reported it to police, who, upon investigating, found Mohammed safe and sound inside his own home. He was sentenced to four months in jail, and the couple has since split up.
My name for him: Mr. I.Q.
7. In England – looks like we have a run on psychotic guys in England today — Rich Moore was angry, to say the least, when his 7-year relationship with Sarah ended. He was so angry, in fact, that when he went to gather his belongings from her house, he crushed her $240 pair of sunglasses. Then he came across her vibrator… and smashed it to smithereens. Says Rich: “She loved that dildo more than me.” Hey, a good vibrator is hard to find… I’m told. He was charged with criminal damage.
My name for him: The Jerk-Off.
6. In Murfreesboro, Tenn., David Simmons took some rather revealing shots of his girlfriend performing a sex act on him during their relationship. When she later broke up with him, he sent his ex’s pictures to her family as Christmas cards. He was charged with eight counts of unlawful photography and sentenced to two years of probation.
My name for him: The Gutless Ho-ho-hopeless Idiot.
5. Jennifer’s boyfriend broke up with her in a very unusual way. He posted road signs along a very busy Australian roadway. The first two signs read: ‘Jennifer, will you marry me?’… This was followed by: ‘Just kidding’ and ‘I’m breaking up with you’. Then the final sign said: “You have six days to move out.” This whole thing was later determined to be a joke created by two bored young men. It was to make people laugh, said one of them. Hey! Public dumpings… fictitious or not… always make me laugh…hahahaha…Well here’s a sign for you two: The Douche Bag Brothers.
4. And… we’re back in England. Sophie Bruce met Michael Deighton on Facebook. She started dating him and he started making her take selfies of herself everywhere she went to prove she wasn’t screwing around on him. Deighton also made Sophie delete all of her male friends from her social sites. He was constantly texting and phoning her to find out where she was. Sophie finally got sick and tired of it and dumped his ass. Deighton then sent her more than 70 abusive messages In 20 minutes. He pleaded guilty to harassment. If you can’t trust your girl when she’s out of your site, then you should NOT be in a relationship… at any time.
My name for this guy: The DickStick.
3. Some guys will pull loving pranks on their girlfriends – like saying he ate the last piece of pizza when, in fact, he saved it for her. But Brad Holmes wanted his girlfriend to really jump, so he rubbed a red hot chili pepper on her tampon before she used it. His girlfriend, Jen, ran into the kitchen telling her grandmother that her vagina was on fire. Brad thought his little stunt was hilarious, and told Jen to splash water on herself before revealing what he had done. Jen, understandably, was not amused. And after what he did, Jen, you have full permission to cover his wee-wee in Ben Gay Ultra Strength while he’s sleeping.
My name for him: The Tampon Twit.
2. Jamie Mitchell, 27, was controlling and violent, so his girlfriend, Melody Moon, 25, of Yeovil, England, broke up with him last year. A short time later, she visited him at his home at his request to talk things over. At some point, Mitchell flew into a jealous rage and attacked her. He punched her and dragged her to the sofa and told her she was going to die. He then proceeded to bite her face so no other man would look at her the same way. Mitchell’s teeth ripped into her face 21 different times. Melody was taken to the hospital after neighbors heard the commotion and called police. Along with the bite marks, she suffered a fractured eye socket, a broken nose and a broken cheekbone. Mitchell was arrested and given a two-year suspended sentence and a restraining order…. Yeah, I know.
My name for him: The Monster… who should probably spend the rest of his days looking over his shoulder, because Karma’s a bitch.
1. Last August, Reginald Hillard Jr. was on a flight after his girlfriend, Brianna Davis, purchased tickets for the two of them to fly together for an aerial view of New Orleans. Now 25-year-old Reginald wasn’t real crazy about flying; as a matter of fact, he had never been on a plane before and was afraid of being on one, but he wasn’t about to back out of the gift from Brianna. As they were flying in the small, four-seater, it hit a severe rainstorm and went out of control and crashed into Lake Pontchartrain, killing all on board the aircraft. But just before the fatal plunge, Reginald, the father of three young children, pushed Brianna out of the plane and into the lake – saving her life.
My name for him: A real man. Courageous and a hero.
That’s all for today. Let us know what you think about the stories in the comments section below. Don’t forget to like us and be sure to subscribe for more stories like this. Get addicted to the good stuff.