Subscribe for a new video ►► SUBSCRIBE!!!
10. 24-year-old Sara Anne Woody of North Texas was charged in mid-2016 with 30 criminals charges involving punishments she doled out to her two stepsons, ages 7 and 12. An investigation was launched after one of the boys was treated at a hospital for a lip injury. Investigators learned that Sara would force the two boys to lick the rim of a dirty toilet bowl, burn their tongues with a grill lighter, make them drink a liquid that made them vomit and beat their bare genitals with a belt. Her husband, Jonathan, was also charged because he knew of the extreme punishments but did nothing to stop them. The boys, as well as three other young children, were removed from the home. Sara was jailed under a $3 million bond… and she was pregnant.
9. In London, 5-year-old Annastacia Williams died of brain injuries after her stepmother tortured and abused her because she was “too beautiful.” Christine Green repeatedly told her partner, Ken Williams, that the young girl was too beautiful to be his daughter and that she must be another man’s daughter. Annastacia endured rough tooth brushing by her stepmother and having hot water thrown into her face. She was found dying of head injuries at the bottom of stairs. Christine was charged with child cruelty and jailed for four years. Ken was charged with neglect after failing to stop the abuse and jailed for two years.
8. In a horrific 5-minute video, a Chinese stepmother is shown whipping, beating, kicking and stomping on her little stepdaughter for wetting her pants. The video recorded the outraged woman lashing the girl 87 times with a thin branch, kicking her 14 times, slapping her in the face 8 times, and stomping on her head. After the terrible beating, the woman walked off and left the poor little girl crying alone in the cold. And even after being shown the video, police refused to deal with the woman, saying there was nothing they could do. If it was up to you, how would you deal with this woman? And if you saw it happening, would you videotape it, or take action?
7. An 8-year-old girl was starved, beaten and forced to do chores in the cold by her stepmother, Sarah Semple, as the girl’s father, Kirk Semple, a university professor, did nothing to stop it. The couple lives in Lancaster, England, and are both very well educated. The young girl was found in the streets bloodied and with a bald spot on her head. She was attempting to get to her grandparents’ home. Police were alerted and she pleaded with them not to tell her mommy. Doctors concluded she experienced severe assaults. Sarah admitted to child cruelty and assault and was given a 9-month jail sentence. Kirk Semple was given a 6-month suspended sentence and order to do 100 hours of community service.
6. In Eastern China, a 3-year-old girl suffered terrible injuries allegedly by her stepmother because she soiled herself. Doctors said the girl’s skull was fractured, causing bleeding and fluid build-up around the brain. She was in a coma. Her father said she was unconscious because she was found drowning at home. But nurses found only the upper half of her body wet, leading them to suspect the girl was dunked head-first into water. The stepmother was facing trial.
5. A mother was given a warning by Malaysian police after she chained her daughter to a lamppost for missing school. The young girl was found sucking her thumb and unable to move because of the lock around her right ankle. The mother returned a short time later and told police this was her punishment for not wanting to go to school. Police advised her to not do this punishment again and let her go.
4. In Harris County, Texas, Tammi Bleimeyer, 33, was arrested in March of 2014 after keeping her 5-year-old stepson locked in a small area under the stairs. An argument started between her husband, Bradley, and her 16-year-old son, who was upset the two of them were keeping the boy locked under the stairs. Police were called but Tammi fled with the little boy before they arrived. They quickly tracked her down at a hotel and the boy was taken to a hospital and treated for cuts on his back, bumps, bruises and malnourishment. Tammi was charged with endangering a child and released on a $2,000 bond. Bradley also was charged with endangering a child.
3. A 20-year-old man punished his three-year-old stepson by holding his naked body over an open fire for wetting his bed. A neighbor heard the young boy’s screams and was too scared of the man to get involved. Instead, the neighbor made a video of the scene in Paraguay. It shows the man dangling the toddler over the fire as the boy screams. He then lowers the boy to where it appears flames make contact with his skin. The boy was treated for first-degree burns to his bottom and genitals. The stepfather was arrested.
2. A Queens, New York woman, Sheetal Ranot, 35, was sentenced to 15 years in prison for starving and beating her stepdaughter over a two-year period. The 12-year-old stepdaughter was taken to a hospital and had to undergo surgeries to repair a wrist and a knee. The woman denied food and water to the girl and would hit her with a baseball bat or metal handle of a broom. Beatings from the woman were so severe that cuts were deep enough on her stepdaughter’s wrist that tendons were exposed. The girl weighed only 58 pounds. Her 50-year-old father was charged with assault, unlawful imprisonment and child endangerment.
1. A South American man was filmed as he repeated threw his 3-year-old stepdaughter into a motel swimming pool. The girl drowned. In the video, the young girl is seen battling to stay afloat as her stepfather, identified only as Jose Dave N., just stood there doing nothing. The little girl could not swim, and others near the pool did not try to save her. A short time later, the mother appeared, and her daughter was dead. She claimed she did not know what was going on until she seen the footage. Prosecutors recommended 40 years in prison. The judge denied that, giving the man, instead, 100 years in prison.
That’s all for today. All of these stories are very sad. I strongly encourage anyone who witnesses anything like what talked about here, to get involved. A child’s life could well be at stake. Don’t forget to like us and be sure to subscribe for more stories like this. Get addicted to the good stuff.