Subscribe for a new video ►► SUBSCRIBE!!!
10. Linda Murphy and William Ryans, of Albuquerque, New Mexico, were an item for about three weeks when Ryans decided to break off the relationship. Oh, Murphy was quite upset by that, so she called him to try to keep the relationship going. And then she called him again. And then she called him….ok, in a week’s time, she called him 77,639 times. She also sent him nearly 2,000 emails, more than 41,000 text message, 217 singing messages and 647 letters. She was using three phones at once to call and message him 24 hours a day and was consuming large quantities of energy drinks and amphetamines to go without sleep. This quite possibly could be the most extreme case of stalking in history.
9. When her boyfriend dumped her after a few weeks, Sandra Danevska, of London, tried to frame him for more than 130 fictitious crimes, including rape, acid attacks and stabbings. He was implicated in several of the fake crimes but later released. Her bitter vendetta against her ex started after he broke up with her 10 years ago. She also set up fake email accounts with her ex’s name and sent numerous threatening and malicious messages to people. The woman also harassed at least two other women her ex had dated through the years. Police paid him a visit at his home 42 times and at his workplace another 10 times. Sandra was able to cover her tracks well over the years before police finally, in 2015, obtained a search warrant and discovered a diary listing every diabolical plot she created against her ex. She was charged with and found guilty of stalking involving serious alarm, and perverting the course of justice. She was sentenced to five years in prison.
8. Stephani Lawson, 25, of Orange County, California, created a fake Facebook account with her ex-boyfriend’s name, personal information and photos to send several threats to her own account. Her ex was arrested four times after she filed several police reports accusing him of the threats. Messages Lawson sent to her own account included stalking and threats to kill her. When prosecutors were able to cast doubt on the woman’s testimony, police did a follow-up investigation and were able to trace the messages back to her own devices and IP address. She pleaded guilty in December and was sentenced to one year in jail, three years of probation and order to pay restitution.
7. Ya know, gals. If you really want to get your man’s attention, you might want to spray paint his car. In Russia, a woman was so obsessed with her boyfriend that she spray painted his white car with a big pink heart and the words, “Marry me!” She also painted on the car, “I want kids from you.” Yes, well, I’m sure I speak for most men when I say it would really… warm… my … heart….tohavemycarpaintedwithgraffiti!……..
6. Some women just go for the jugular when they don’t get their way…. Or something like that. Tatiana Bastos, of England, was not happy about her boyfriend, Ricardo, breaking up with her. So she thought she’d give it one more shot. As he was leaving work, she jumped in his car and quickly started making sexual advances. Ricardo shut her down cold and told her to get out of his car. Tatiana then pulled out a knife and stabbed him right in his man parts. She then threatened to kill him and herself, but Ricardo managed to escape and got himself to a hospital to fix his damaged equipment. Tatiana was arrested and sentenced to 32 months in jail.
5. Tracy Davies and boyfriend Mark Coghill were having a great start for his birthday. They went to the store and got a couple of bottles of Vodka and food for later on in the evening. Then they went to a bar to have some drinks before returning to Mark’s home. Suddenly Tracy’s happy demeanor changed when she realized she was still not pregnant. As Mark drew her near to comfort her, she asked for a kiss and he obliged. She then sank her teeth into his tongue and bit it off, spitting it onto the floor. Medics called to the scene were unable to stitch it back on, so Mark must now live the rest of his life with a third of his tongue missing. She casually told police, “We had a domestic. I bit off his tongue. Here it is.” Tracy was sentenced to three years in jail.
4. In Houston, 24-year-old Michael Williams was stabbed repeatedly by his girlfriend, Laquanda, after Michael posted a picture of another woman on Instagram’s WomanCrushWednesday feature. Police found Michael dead in a pool of blood and Laquanda gave herself up immediately.
3. During a four-day fling filled with alcohol and drugs, Dominique Fisher carved her name into Wayne Robinson’s upper right arm while he slept, so zoned out he didn’t feel a thing. And Dominique…. Wow! That’s a damn long name. She also carved a star design on his back and put other random cuts on his other arm. Needless to say, Wayne was a little upset… and in pain… when he seen all the markings. Dominique claims Wayne gave her the ok to do it. She was given a two-year community service order by the courts.
2. Tawney Blazejowski of St. Augustine, Florida, was so upset that her boyfriend, Joe Good, had to cancel their holiday trip together that she launched a hate campaign against him. Less than an hour after he told her the unfortunate news, she hacked into his personal email account and sent pornographic photos of him to his boss. She then went to the sheriff’s office with a bloody face and accused him of domestic violence. After that, she called Florida’s Abuse Hotline and accused Good and his teen son of running a child pornography ring. All in all, she managed to get Good fired from his job and arrested three times. But a detective discovered that Tawney was behind all the situations, finding a notebook in which she detailed everything. She was arrested and charged with making threats to maim and murder. She was sentenced to nine years in prison, two years of house arrest and 19 years on probation.
1. And if none of those stories grab ya…. Maybe this one will. A Russian woman named Kira had lived with her boyfriend Alik for about two years and Kira was wanting to get married. But Alik wasn’t too crazy about that idea. As a matter of fact, he told Kira he wanted to resume the relationship with his first wife and be there to raise their son. As Alik started to move out, Kira kindly suggested they have one final dinner and evening together. So they had a hearty meal and started drinking heavily, reminiscing about their time together. A short time later, Alik fell asleep. Kira then tied several firecrackers to Alik’s penis and lit them, watching them go off like a night at Disneyland. Alik was rushed to the emergency room and Kira was facing 12 years in prison.
That’s all for today. Let us know what you think about the stories in the comments section below. Don’t forget to like us and be sure to subscribe for more stories like this. Get addicted… to the good stuff.