Subscribe for a new video ►► SUBSCRIBE!!!
8. 15-year-old Alisa Wheeler ran away from her California home with her adult boyfriend to Mexico. Months went by with no word from her, until her mother finally received a Facebook message from her saying she was married and pregnant and wanted to come home. She split from her boyfriend after finding out he was already married and she married another man. She reunited with her mother in Bakersfield.
7. 15-year-old Sammy Osborn packed her bags and ran away from her home to be with a man she met on the Internet. Police found and returned her, but she ran away again, this time marrying the man from the Internet in Scotland, where a now 16-year-old doesn’t need parental consent. Soon after, she couldn’t trust her new husband because he continued to talk to girls in the Internet. At Christmas, she left her husband and reunited with her parents after being gone for two years.
6. A 13-year-old girl went on the run with her 18-year-old boyfriend, Dalton Hayes, in Kentucky as he stole cars and caused thousands of dollars in damage while eluding police. After his arrest in Panama City, Florida, he admitted he should not be forgiven for going on the run with the young teen girl, but said that her father “took it too far” by calling the police on them, saying “Nobody ever went missing.” Ummm…. Excuse me, Mr. Intelligence. I am the father of a young daughter. And if you ever took her on a trip like that, I would track you down and beat the hell out of you to the point where you would be praying to go to jail. Hayes was and charged with rape of a minor under 14. Lucky for you the cops got to you first.
5. Christian Roe, 15, and Olivia Kean, 14, stole a pickup truck from Olivia’s family and drove a thousand miles away to Jacksonville, Florida. The Michigan teens were arrested by police after the boy called his parents to say he wanted to come back home. The two were missing for about a month.
4. A teen girl ran away from her home after her father died. She went to a party with a man she met at a gas station and she started living with the man, who turned out to be a pimp. He gave her drugs and kept her at a hotel, forcing her to meet with up to three older men every week. When she escaped after a few weeks, she met with another man, who was also a pimp. Finally, an undercover officer rescued her from being traded into a sex ring. That was several years ago. Stacy Lundgren has since managed to turn her life around. She got married and now has two children. She often tells her story to raise awareness of sex trafficking.
3. A 14-year-old girl, who had been missing for four days, was found safe inside the car of an older man, David Milner. Police found the two sleeping inside the car off the side of the road in Scotland. The girl was returned to her mother. It’s unknown whether Milner was charged.
2. A 15-year-old Detroit girl plotted with her 23-year-old boyfriend to kill her family and run away. But when the girl stabbed her 12-year-old brother in the throat, his screams alerted their parents and the girl and her boyfriend fled the scene. Police found them a short time later and took them into custody. Their bond was set at $1 million. The young brother was expected to recover from his injuries.
1. A Russian boy and girl, both 15, holed up in an empty house for three days before killing themselves, as the entire event played out on a live stream video. The boy, Denis, apparently became upset with the girl’s mother regarding a sleepover and shot her in the leg. They then escaped to the empty house and set up the video, showing themselves with guns. The video also showed Dennis firing a rifle at police vehicles. The girl, Katya, is shown holding a gun to the boy’s head. For hours, the two teens smoked, drank, played with the guns and answered classmates’ questions. They then turned the guns on themselves.
That’s all for today. And if those stories don’t set your blood to boil or sicken you as a parent, I don’t know what will. Don’t forget to like us and be sure to subscribe for more stories like this. Get addicted to the good stuff.