Subscribe for a new video ►► http://goo.gl/XFN9BN
We’ve all heard the phrase Bigger is Better… but should parents make decisions when it comes to breast size? Here are 5 stories of parents wanting to pump up their daughter’s bra size.
1. 55-year-old Sarah Burge, known as the Human Barbie, has it in her brain that big boobs make the woman…as well as a small waistline. So much so that she gave her daughter Poppy a $6,000 voucher for breast augmentation for her 7th birthday and a $7,000 voucher for liposuction for Christmas. Sarah, of England, has spent hundreds of thousands of dollars over the years on cosmetic surgery to make her breasts bigger and belly thinner. And Poppy loves the way her mom looks. She says, “I can’t wait to be like Mummy with big boobs. They’re pretty.” Poppy can legally redeem the vouchers when she turns 16. Ahhh, to teach the youngsters what’s important.
2. When 19-year-old Linda Perez, of Florida, had breast augmentation surgery her parents paid for, something went horribly wrong. Just after surgery, she went into a coma, suffering brain and heart damage. The surgeon believes she was not completely up front with her medical history before having the surgery and those undisclosed facts probably caused the serious issues. Her heart reportedly stopped during the surgery.
3. A British mother, Brenda Campbell, claims she gave her 8-year-old daughter Botox treatment to be more competitive in beauty pageants. She was in the news and on TV shows for it, and, when child welfare agents took her daughter away because of it, the mother changed her story and claimed it was a hoax to get money. Reports indicate she was paid over $10,000 for her story. So… she either DID something stupid or LIED about doing something stupid. Either way, her daughter’s going to grow up with some serious questions about her mom’s parenting skills.
4. For Mother’s Day, a popular Sydney, Australia radio station promoted a contest for mothers and daughters to get a boob job. The radio show, Kyle and Jackie O, said it would give $24,000 to the winners of the promotion, and the mother and daughter team could either use it to get larger breasts, or have them reduced. Contestants had to send pictures of themselves and give their bra sizes. Some were thrilled by the contest… others were highly offended, saying it was a terrible and disgusting promotion. Ok, ladies… you want to weigh in on that one?
5. Cheryl Prudham is called Britain’s Most Shameless Mom because she wants to use a chunk of her $40,000 a year in child benefits to get breast enlargement surgery. Prudham has 12 children, and the government sends her money to take care of them. She says she’s tired of her sagging B cup breasts and plans to use $4,000 from the benefits to get a 34D breast size. She says, “I’m just taking what government gives me. I’ve not had children to get money. If that money is offered to me I’m not going to say no.”
And… we’re not done yet, because HERE is a bonus:
Britney Marshall’s mom just thinks her daughter is going through a phase by not wanting breast enlargement surgery. Her other sisters, Emma, Terry, Tara and Ripley, have all had it done just like their mother, so why is Britney being the black sheep of the family? Well, Britney says she’s not even thinking about a boob job because she wants to work hard to finish her university education. Her mom and sisters are just perplexed. But Britney says, “In the past I thought I have wanted fake boobs, but then sometimes I look at them and think they look ridiculous.”
That’s all for today. Let us know what you think about today’s stories in the comments section below. Don’t forget to like us and be sure to subscribe for more stories like this. Get addicted to the good stuff.