Subscribe for a new video ►► SUBSCRIBE!!!
10. An Indiana man claims he is “too handsome” to be accused of rape. This comes after Joseph Oberhansley was accused of stabbing his 46-year-old girlfriend to death in 2014 and used a jigsaw to open her skull and eat her brain. He also ate some of her heart and lungs. He was convicted of killing another girlfriend in Utah and did 14 years for that crime before being released in 2012. His trial has been delayed until mid-2017.
9. A 42-year-old man who is unidentified to protect the victim’s identity, forced his girlfriend’s face over a hot stove and hit her with a belt at his cousin’s Sydney home. He then violently raped her, made her perform a sex act on his cousin then burned her arm with a hair straightener before peeling off her skin and eating it. He told her, “I love you so much, this is why I’m so tough on you.” He was jailed in 2015 and will be eligible for parole after 12 years.
8. When police were called to Marcus Volke’s Brisbane, Australia apartment, there was a strong smell of rotting meat. Shocked officers found the body parts of his girlfriend, a transgender prostitute, in a pot on the stove. When police gave chase, Volke ran out and hid in an alleyway before killing himself.
7. A California man, Ryan Watenpaugh, served up a dinner to his girlfriend after a fight and later texted her it was her dog. Watenpaugh killed the dog and cooked it and served it to his girlfriend as a meal of pork. A pair of the dog’s paws was later left on her doorstep. He was jailed and charged with animal cruelty.
6. In June of 2015, 31-year-old Joseph Castellaos, of Sandy, Utah, attacked his girlfriend because she didn’t answer his Facebook messages quick enough while he was at work. He stabbed her with a fork, punched and kicked her, hit her with a belt, urinated on her and attempted to pour toilet cleaner down her throat. He then put Ranch dressing and hot sauce on her and tried to put her in the over. When that didn’t work, he boiled water and intended to boil her alive. The woman was then able to escape and call 911. He was sentenced to 15 years to life in prison.
5. A Pakistan woman, incensed that her husband tried to sexually assault her 17-year-old daughter, drugged him, strangled him, then dismembered his body and cooked the flesh. Police found the woman, Zainab Bibi, cooking her husband’s flesh. She was arrested and admitted to the crime.
4. 25-year-old Christopher McCuin, of Tyler, Texas, was arrested after he killed his 21-year-old girlfriend, Jana Shearer and cooked her body parts. Police responding to a 911 call found an ear boiling in a pot in McCuin’s home, as well as a plate of flesh on a plate at the table. McCuin, who had a history of violence, died in jail while awaiting trial.
3. David Viens of California was fed up with his wife, Dawn, after an argument. So he taped her mouth and bound her feet and left her like that all night. After he awoke, he discovered she was dead. So he decided to dispose of her body by submerging it in boiling water for four days, mixing it with other kitchen waste and pouring it into a café’s grease pit. He was sentenced to 15 years to life in prison.
2. While meeting with his ex-girlfriend and her new lover, a South African man named Manona gave the woman some money to go get some alcohol. When she returned, her lover had been stabbed and Manona, saying “I am the king,” and expressing his undying love for the woman, cut out her lover’s heart and ate it while neighbors peered at him through the window and shouted to him to stop.
1. In Harris County, Texas, Timothy Shepherd killed his girlfriend, Tynesha, and barbequed her for several days. He said he pressured Tynesha into revealing an affair and she grabbed a knife and came at him. He grabbed her around the neck and choked her to death. He then used a jigsaw to dismember her in a bathtub and started cooking parts of her on two grills on his balcony for about three days. He later confessed to the murder and was sentenced to 99 years in prison.