Subscribe for a new video ►► SUBSCRIBE!!!
10. What started out as a bachelor prank last year turned pretty serious for some guys in Edmonton, Canada. The prank involved some buddies of Landon McHardy getting into his house wearing nylons over their faces and carrying bats made of foam to club him with when he entered. Trouble is, some neighbors were watching when the men stormed his house with their faces in nylons and carrying bats, looking like a group of really bad dudes. So the neighbors – 6 of them in all – called the cops. Soon, the house was surrounded, and one of the bachelor’s friends actually thought his buddy found out about their prank and turned it around on them, so he opened the door and was preparing to do… I dunno… crazy guy stuff, when he found himself starting down the wrong end of drawn guns. Fortunately, the pranksters were able to convince police it was only a big bachelor joke for their friend. Ya know, guys, I AM available for parties…. Get down get down YEAH…Get down get down…feel the beat, y’all…ahem.
9. When a guy chooses to deal with snakes rather than strippers, I’ve gotta question his mental state. But groom-to-be Forrest Galante, who appeared on the survival show Naked and Afraid, did just that with his four adventuresome pals. The big adventure was organized by Galante’s party of friends, which included pro race car driver Nick Mancuso, obviously one who likes to push the edge. The extreme adventure trip in South America came fully stocked with a pit viper, bare-handed catching of rock iguanas and spear diving to catch sierra mackerel and mullet snapper for dinner. Alex, I’ll take Surprise Me With Strippers for 200, please.
8. Joshua Mariner was the groom-to-be in a party of 12 men that boarded a London to Bratislava flight last February. But the out-of-control group caused such a ruckus on the Boeing 737 that the pilot had to make an emergency landing in Berlin to get them off his plane. Many in the group staggered to board the flight; some exchanged slaps and punches during the flight while exchanging shouts of obscenities. One of the men completely shed his clothes in front of the 170 passengers and many became belligerent when the crew refused to serve them alcohol. German police arrested six of the men after landing, and they faced fines of more than $20,000 each. Ok, let’s see…. Who looks completely out of their minds… I say this one and this one… oh, and that one there…. Him…..this guy… and… that one. I can only imagine how proud Joshua’s bride-to-be was with this.
7. Two brothers, Craig and Bradley Barnett, thought it would be a really great stunt to pull on their bachelor buddy to put live chickens in his hotel room. Ha! Ok… big surprise…fun….hmmm. Then they forgot about the 6 chickens, and the birds went without food or water for 14 hours while the men created drunken chaos in the hotel room. Some of the half-naked men kicked out the chickens during their party. Only two of the chickens were found alive but in a terrified state by RSPCA workers. The Barnett brothers were prosecuted under the Animal Welfare Act.
6. During a 4-day British bachelor party, the groom-to-be was handcuffed 24-hours a day to a midget painted blue and dressed like a smurf. The midget was to eat, drink, swim, shower, pee and sleep when his handcuffed buddy did. The unnamed little person was paid a pretty good chunk of change for participating.
5. Now this next one isn’t exactly a bachelor party, but if you’re planning to get married and you’re friends are likely to get you in trouble with their ridiculous, alcohol-related stunts, this might be something to keep in mind. Cars lined the street and there was a house full of young partygoers enjoying the kegger at Dustin Zebro’s house. It wasn’t long before the cops came and ASSUMED everyone was drunk. But the high schoolers – yes, high schoolers – fooled the police because the only beer they were drinking…was root beer. Nearly 90 breathalyzer tests were administered and none showed any degree of alcohol. Dustin said he wanted to show that teens can party and have a good time without the use of alcohol. And apparently no one brought chickens.
4. Several police agencies set up a fake bachelor party sting operation in Plaistow, New Hampshire, to break up a prostitution ring. When two strippers and their escort arrived, one of the strippers offered an undercover officer a little more than the law allows… for a few hundred bucks. This stripper and her date, Clifford Bissonette, were arrested.
3. After a Spanish woman gave birth to a baby with dwarfism, she had to admit to her husband that things got a little…out of hand during her bachelorette party. She confessed to him that she had had sex with a midget stripper who was a featured part of her big party. ….As far as we know, the baby was not blue.
2. Last year, Rachelle Friedman had a grand ole time with all her friends at her bachelorette party. The partygoers end up back at Rachelle’s friend’s house and they wanted to go for a dip in the pool there. As usual, one of Rachelle’s friends playfully pushed her into the water, but this time, something went terribly wrong. Rachelle’s head hit the bottom of the pool and instantly, she was unable to move. She was paralyzed from the neck down. Her friends quickly got her out and called 911, but Rachelle’s life would be changed forever. After months of therapy, Rachelle married her fiancé Chris, and still clings to the hope that one day she’ll be able to walk again.
1. A group of groomsmen traveled to Tennessee to give their buddy, Mitchel Craddock, a bachelor party in a log cabin they had rented. During the party, a dog appeared at the door, so the men decided to follow her. She led them to a nearby wooded area where she kept her litter of puppies. They were covered in dirt and fleas. The men decided to clean them up back at the cabin and look after the whole family there during the duration of the party. They then put their beer fund towards buying dog food. By the end of the outing, all of the puppies were adopted by a groomsman. And the groom’s father, Doug, adopted the mother.
That’s all for today. Let us know what you think about the stories in the comments section below. Don’t forget to like us and be sure to subscribe for more stories like this. Get addicted… to the good stuff.