Subscribe for a new video ►► SUBSCRIBE!!!
10. When you post a party invitation on Facebook, make sure it’s not open to the public. Six people were injured and at least 20 were arrested when a girl who intended to invite only family and friends to her 16th birthday party ended up inviting 3,000. Her Facebook invite was not set to private, so her friends invited friends and their friends invited more friends and… well… it got way out of hand. Riot police were called in to break of heavy groups of teens who were vandalizing, looting, setting cars on fire and damaging property. The girl will probably be checking her invites on Facebook more closely from here on out.
9. More than 2,000 people showed up for a Monster Mansion party in Ontario, Canada and had more than 60 officers scrambling to control them. Most all of the guests heard about the shindig on social media…hmmm… sounds familiar. There was even a tour bus filled with people that showed up. With all the drinking, climbing over things and smashing windows, property damage amounted to $70,000.
8. Jesse Holton, 17, of Eclectic, Alabama, had caused his parents grief in the past. So it was no wonder they were upset earlier this year when they returned to their home one day and discovered their son had held a party there the night before. His father put him in handcuffs and called the sheriff. When an officer arrived he told him he wanted to sign a juvenile warrant against his son. The deputy left for another called but was called back to the Holton home after Jesse told a neighbor his parents were fighting. When the officer arrived, he found Jesse’s dad dead in the bedroom with a 9mm semi-automatic handgun, and Jesse’s mom near death on the floor. She died soon after. Jesse claimed his dad shot his mom then killed himself. But his story and the physical evidence didn’t add up in court. He was charged in the murders.
7. In Derbyshire, England, a New Year’s Eve party bringing in 2016 went horribly wrong when Karen Roberts’ granddaughter invited some “trusted friends” who apparently invited many others, including some who travelled hundreds of miles to literally crash and smash the party. Karen, who is battling cancer was heartbroken after the huge mob showed up and started smashing up television sets and dishes. They poured tomato sauce on carpets and stole several things. Unfortunately, there have been no arrests.
6. Again, Facebook and Twitter were to blame for what was to be a very controlled party turning into an absolute mess. Sarah Hines’ mom was throwing her an early 15th birthday party when some 800 teenagers showed up, put graffiti on the walls, tore doors from hinges and completely pulled down shelves, scattering food and other items all over the place. A huge hole was in the ceiling after a teen got above it and jumped through it. The family’s grand piano was thrown into the garden. Cost of the damage was $38,000. Again, unfortunately, no arrests were made. I can only hope that when these teenagers grow up and have families and work their butts off to have a really, really nice home…. that they experience the exact same fate as told here.
5. Now here are some forward-thinking parents who wanted to stop the party before it started. Their note to their two children, Robbie and Katie Ewart, before leaving for a nice holiday trip was meant to taken with a laugh…but I think they might have actually been pretty serious. It read: “Try not to outdo each other in who can f*** up the most category.” The four-page note to the children went on to say their home is not a drug den nor a 24-hour bar and they did not want another visit from the Scotland police. They also informed Robbie and Katie that the money they were leaving with them were NOT to be used for prostitutes, drugs, cheap booze and pizza. Pizza? What’s wrong with pizza? The note ends with “Katie and Robbie. Love you both but let’s face it, you are ***holes. Oh, and remember to feed the dog. Yes, dogs need to be fed every day just like you.”
4. After flying back from a nice break in Portugal in late September, an Essex, England couple found their beautiful home in an absolute mess. There 18-year-old son, Kieran, apologized for it and tried to clean it up as best he could, but it was still a disaster from the party Kieran had held. The partygoers had gone through bedroom drawers, taken more than $1,000, jewelry and a laptop, left cigarette burns on the beds and carpet and chewing gum everywhere. Police are still investigating.
3. Before having a house party, 17-year-old Tyler Hadley killed his parents with a hammer and left their bodies in a bedroom. The party at the Port St. Lucie, Florida home started at 9 p.m. and went on until 3 a.m. Police came to the home that next day after an anonymous tip and Tyler told them his parents were out of town. But they searched the house and found them in the bedroom and charged Tyler in their murders. Tyler had posted party invitations on Facebook against his parents’ wishes.
2. A group of teens wrecked a $500,000 empty home in Texas because they wanted to copycat the movie “Project X.” Bottles were strewn throughout the home, doors were torn off hinges, walls were kicked in and almost every window was broken out. The Project X film is a fictional account of three California high school teens by throwing the biggest party…. No doubt, with a lot of damage made. Damage to the Texas home is between $80,000 and $100,000. There IS a silver lining here, though. 13 teens were arrested and were facing some serious criminal charges.
1.16-year-old Australian teen Corey Delaney decided to throw a party at his parents’ home while they were away on holiday. It was not a good move. He posted an invitation to the party on social media and some 500 people showed up to the Melbourne home. It escalated to drunkenness and sheer chaos. Frightened neighbors called police, and as police tried to control the crowd, bottles and bricks were thrown at them. The teens were jumping on cars and shouting obscenities. But an unrepentant Corey described it as “the best party ever.” Hmmm… I bet mom and dad thought so too….
Just remember this:
The more people that show up at your parties, the more people there will be to try to outdo each other in stupidity. So good luck.
That’s all for today. Let us know what you think about the stories in the comment section down below. Don’t forget to like us and be sure to subscribe for more ….. stories like this. Get addicted to the good stuff.