Subscribe for a new video ►► http://goo.gl/XFN9BN
10. Leandro Acosta, 25, admitted to shooting his stepfather and mother to death after years of sexual abuse. He then had sex with the man’s corpse before cooking his flesh and comparing it’s taste to that of pork. After shooting the man, his mother walked in on him and he shot her as well, saying later that she forced him to have sex with her and her lovers. He said she “was a whore and a drunkard. I did justice my way.” His stepsister, who lived with Acosta, claims she did not know he was planning the murders for quite some time, but she helped him clean up after the killings. Those two are now lovers.
9. Last year in Fairfield, Calif., a 10-year-old boy stabbed his stepfather to death, claiming he did it because he wanted to save his mom from any more abusive treatment by the man. Tim Aldrich had been previously visited by police many times in connection with domestic violence. Police did not detain nor charge the boy, and likely never will.
8. Last August, A 14-year-old boy in Vinita, Oklahoma, said he was tired of being sexually abused by his dad’s fiancé, so he shot her to death. Koalten Orr referred to Laura Hendrix, 38, as his stepmother. After shooting the woman to death, he walked into the Vinita Police Department, asked if he could get a hug, and confessed to the crime. He was charged as an adult with first-degree murder.
7. A 19-year-old university dropout was charged with murder in the stabbing death of his stepmother. The teen said his mother killed herself when she learned her husband was having an affair. Soon after her death, the teen’s father moved the woman into their home and there was constant fighting between the teen and the adults. He stabbed the woman in the neck when she was alone. She ran out into the streets bleeding profusely and was able to tell neighbors who stabbed her before dying.
6. David Githambu, 25, of Naivasha, Kenya, was charged with killing his father after he left his mother for another woman and stopped supporting the family. Githambu said he was “on a mission” when he reportedly strangled his father and attempted kill his step-mother as well by strangling her, but she faked her death and survived.
5. In Seoul, an 18-year-old identified only as “Ji” was charged with killing his mother and hiding her body for 8 months in the family home. He told police he killed her because of constant physical and mental abuse, as she had an obsession with him going to Seoul National University, considered the most prestigious university in Korea. She would deny him food or stay up all night studying if he did not do well on his exams. Ji murdered her in her sleep after she spent the night before beating him with a golf club and baseball bat and making him do push-ups. He was sentenced to three years in prison.
4. In Danville, Kentucky, Jenna Oakley, 15, was charged with killing her stepmother, and Jenna’s 20-year-old boyfriend, Kenneth Nigh was also arrested in connection with the crime. Details of how the stepmother, Rhonda Oakley, died were not released. Her body was discovered September 1 in the basement of the family home and her car had been stolen by Jenna and her boyfriend. They were apprehended two days later. The boyfriend hanged himself in jail shortly after his arrest.
3. A 19-year-old unidentified Australian woman killed her 34-year-old stepfather after 4 years of sexual abuse. The man had reportedly had sex with the teenager almost every day since she was 14. She shot him in the head with his shotgun. She then cut off his arms, legs and head with a handsaw, put them in trashbags, took them to a campsite and disposed of them. She buried his torso in a garden. When asked what would have happened if she had not shot him, she said, “I probably would have killed myself.” Charges against her were eventually dropped.
2. Although now serving 23 years in prison for the deaths of her mother and stepfather, Ashlee Martinson, of Piehl, Wisconsin, claims she is happy because now she is free. She has claimed that her mother, Jennifer Ayers, and stepfather, Thomas Ayers, subjected her to a lifetime of physical, sexual and psychological abuse. In March of 2015, Ashlee fatally shot her stepfather and stabbed her mother more than 30 times before locking her three younger siblings in a bedroom and fleeing. A multistate manhunt found her and her boyfriend in Indiana. She pleaded guilty to second-degree homicide.
1. After years of physical and psychological abuse, 14-year-old Cody Posey said he snapped, then shot to death his father, Paul Posey, 34, stepmother, Tryone Posey, 44, and stepsister, Mairlea Schmid, 13, and buried their bodies in a manure pile. The last straw, Cody said, was when he was summoned to the master bedroom and commanded to have sex with his stepmother. When he refused, his father burned him with a heated rod. The next day, he got a gun and killed the entire family. This happened in 2004 in New Mexico, and the state sought life without parole. But the judge in the case said he could be rehabilitated and was turned over to a juvenile facility. He was released in 2010, when he turned 21.
That’s all for today. Let us know what you think about the stories in the comments section down below. Don’t forget to like us and be sure to subscribe for more stories like this. Get addicted to the good stuff.