Subscribe for a new video ►► SUBSCRIBE!!!
10. A big Harry Potter fan wanted the opportunity to go to the Universal Studios theme park in Florida so much that she offered sexual favors in exchange for an all-expenses paid trip to get there. Her ad was placed on Craigslist with some very provocative photos, wearing only Slytherin socks and a strategically placed Slytherin towel. She asked that those interested include a face picture and that she would act as that person’s girlfriend and give them sex in the morning and at night for as long as they decided to stay at the park. She added, however, that she did not like kissing or snuggling. Cost of a one-day ticket was $102, plus lodging and food. Someone apparently took her up on her offer, as the ad quickly vanished.
9. Earlier this year in Sparendaam, Guyana, a shopkeeper was arrested for having two young boys give her oral sex in exchange for food. Police said the boys, ages 7 and 9, showed up at her shop begging for food. She allegedly told them to give her oral sex and she would feed them. Authorities report this went on for several weeks before it was brought to their attention.
8. A 13-year-old schoolgirl in Dundee, Scotland, reportedly had sex with three older boys in exchange for one cigarette. The boys allegedly took the girl to an apartment near their school to carry out the exchange. The incident was also reportedly filmed on a phone.
7. At the Kenyatta National Hospital in Kenya, numerous female patients were so poor that they allegedly offered the doctors sexual services in exchange for their medical bills. It was reported that one patient was deserted by her husband and owed over $2,000. She was detained at the hospital to pay with sex until the bill was cleared. Each sexual encounter was valued at about $10.
6. A 42-year-old Uber driver in St. Petersburg, Florida, was arrested for having a woman perform oral sex on him in exchange for the ride. Jason Lynch picked up Elizabeth Santos in what is known as an area for prostitution and was caught by police being serviced by the woman. He admitted the sexual exchange to police. He was charged with lewd and lascivious behavior. She was charged with prostitution.
5. Earlier this year, an ad on Craigslist offered free rent to an “attractive girl” at a London apartment in exchange for sex. Another man offered a double room in a shared home in exchange for occasional sexual visits. Another man posted an ad offering free rent to a woman who would share his bed in exchange for spoiling her by giving her everything she needs, including shopping for her. There is no law against posting the ads.
4. Plans are being finalized to open a fellatio café in Geneva, Switzerland that offers male customers oral sex as they drink their coffee. The men would order a coffee then select a prostitute for the service. The drink and sexual act will cost around $50. That’s about the price of a Starbucks coffee these days, isn’t it?
3. And….. we’re back on Craigslist. A grad student of what is reportedly a “major” zoological organization offered a sexual favor and possibly another if someone got her a ticket to see Tai Shan, which is a giant Panda at the National Zoo in Washington, D.C. In exchange for getting her a ticket to see the panda, she would give the man a hand job, adding, “Maybe if you are cute, a BJ. I am serious about this. I really want to see this panda. I am not a psycho. I just love pandas.” Sorry, if you’re willing to go down on a stranger to see a black and white bear…. The psycho meter’s gonna rise….
2. A man named Stoney Dobbs, of Shirley, Indiana, which is very close to me, was charged with offering sex in exchange for beer and weed. An undercover officer was involved in the set up when the man showed. The man, wearing some extremely bizarre make-up, was charged with prostitution.
1. In Oklahoma City, 36-year-old Lahuma Sue Smith was charged with prostitution after agreeing to perform a sexual act with a man in exchange for a box of Frito-Lay chips. Police said the man told the woman he did not have any cash but would give her the $30 case of chips he had in the back of his car instead. Ya know, one can never have enough Fritos chips around. And might I suggest putting them in chili, with cheese on top…. It’s delicious.
That’s all for today. Let us know what you think about today’s stories. Don’t forget to like us and be sure to subscribe for more stories like this. Get addicted to the good stuff.