Subscribe for a new video ►► SUBSCRIBE!!!
1. The relationship Lauren Hernandez had with her biological father was always shaky, at best. She tried to be a big part of his life but it just never worked out. But Joe Iosco, who has been dating Lauren’s mom since Lauren was 1, has always been there for her. He tried to adopt Lauren over the years, but her biological father wouldn’t let that happen. But Lauren wanted to fix that at her graduation party. So she put a picture of the two of them in a box with adoption papers. When Joe seen the papers, he lost it, sliding to the ground and crying before being embraced by his soon-to-be and officially his daughter.
2. Dave met Kristin’s mother years ago and it was immediately clear they were meant for each other. And, since money was hard to come by back then, Dave sold his most prize possession to marry Kristin’s mom – a 1973 Porsche 914. When Kristin found this out, she wanted to do something special for him. Well, it took a few years and a lot of savings, but on Father’s Day, Kristin pulled Dave outside his home and presented him with a car very similar to the one he had given up for her mom. Needless to say, Dave was shocked and deeply touched.
3. Brittany was having a heck of a time trying to decide who should walk her down the aisle during her wedding. She loved both her father and her stepfather equally as much, even though the two men didn’t always see eye-to-eye on things. But finally, Brittany decided to ask her father. During the ceremony, Brittany was halfway down the aisle with her father, Todd Bachman, when he stopped all of a sudden and put a stop to the ceremony. Brittany and all the guests were baffled. Then he walked up to Todd Cendrosky, the stepfather, grabbed his hand and pulled him over to their daughter so they could both walk her down the aisle. It was an act of kindness that caught everyone by surprise… and there wasn’t a dry eye to be found.
4. Gabriella Guardado was 10 when David came into her life and later married her mother. And even though times were tough, he was always there for Gabriella and her siblings. After several years, Gabriella wanted to show her deepest appreciation to him for loving her all those years, so, as a birthday present, she gave him a pen. After a few seconds of holding a puzzled look, she gave him adoption papers. After seeing the papers, David started to cry. Gabriella’s siblings then told David that they wanted him to adopt them as well.
5. Diogo Bolant was just married to 6-year-old Isadora’s mom when he knelt down to the young girl, and said, “I want to ask you something.” He then slipped a ring on her tiny finger and asked, “Do you agree to be my daughter forever?” She quickly answered, “Yes” before bursting into tears and hugging her new stepfather. The pastor gave a blessing to the two and said, “So seals the union.”
6. Megan Zander didn’t have such a good time with her dad while she was growing up. He divorced her mother when Megan was 8. A few years later, he told her to wear makeup because her acne was disgusting, and that she was only good for one thing…. I’m not going to say it but it’s certainly not something any father should say to his daughter…or anyone, for that matter. And she was 12 at the time. But then Ed came along and married Megan’s mom. He fully supported both of them and Megan had him walk her down the aisle when she married. When Megan was 28 with kids of her own, she decided to have Ed sign what he believed were insurance papers. Then she told him he had actually signed adoption papers and that she would legally be his daughter. He burst into tears and said it was the happiest moment of his life.
7. Misty Knight gave a present to Ryan with a note, which she asked him to read aloud. The note read: ‘I just want you to know that you are the most amazing man I have ever met. You’ve raised me my whole life, from putting my hair in tight Princess Leia buns, forging my signature in fifth grade, jamming out to alternative music, going on Warped Tour and even our first rock concert together, leading up to us laughing at cats wearing leggings. I know we are so weird together, but that’s what makes you you, and I cannot imagine not having you in my life. I’m so grateful to be able to call you Dad. You’re probably wondering what this letter is for – well, open the damn present.”
In the box he finds a onesie, some candy and… adoption papers. A teary eyed Ryan said, “God, I’ve been wanting to do that forever.”
8. Jay Page raised his stepdaughter from when she was 1 year old. After she turned 18, she gave him a birthday present he’ll not soon forget. He opened the box to find something he had been wanting for years… a document that says the young woman is now officially his daughter. He said, “She’s finally and officially my daughter with my last name! This is the most amazing day of my life!”
9. One young woman surprised her stepfather by coming out to where he was on the porch with a big sign that read: Dad…I want to take the time to say how much I appreciate everything you have done for me, and me and you have been through a lot. But you have always been my dad and you always will be. You mean so much to me. Since I was 6 years old you’ve been in my life and you’ve raised me. I have so many things to say. I love you. Will you adopt me?” At this point, the unidentified dad embraces the young girl for quite a while. I’m pretty sure his answer was “Yes.”
10. The previous stories have been about girls and young women. This one involves a young man. When Damien’s dad left him and his mom when he was a baby, Robert came along and filled the shoes of a real father. After Damien turned 18, he gave Robert a nice present for this 40th birthday. But before that, a note that read: Dad, you’ve been there since I was a baby boy. You taught me to ride a bike, kept me going through the tough times, showed me what was wrong and right. I learned from you how to be the man I am today. You took care of me with open arms and never walked away. I’m your biggest fan, I always have been. You’re the man I call my Dad and I’m proud of that. So here’s my Thank you for my 18 years of my life…the adoption is all set.” He then gave the adoption to a very tearful Robert.
That’s all for today. Let us know if you’re stepdad is a great guy. Don’t forget to like us and be sure to subscribe. Get addicted to the good stuff.