Subscribe for a new video ►► SUBSCRIBE!!!

10. In September, in Lawrence, Massachusetts, 36-year-old Mandy McGowen passed out in a Family Dollar Store. In a heart-breaking video, her 2-year-old daughter pulled at her arm and tried hard to wake her mommy up but couldn’t. Mandy had overdosed on oral heroin or a narcotic like fentanyl. She required two doses of Narcan to revive her. She was charged with child endangerment and her daughter was taken to the Department of Children and Families. The Lawrence police chief said, “It’s very disturbing to see someone obviously in the matter of addiction where it overtakes someone where they’re not able to take care of their child, leaves their child vulnerable.”

Source: https://goo.gl/oho6Su

9. In Scotland in early October, Jessica Lally, 25, and Christopher Dilly, 26, were found dead in their home after allegedly overdosing on drugs. One of their four children alerted school officials, saying something was wrong with her parents. The school then alerted police. Their bodies were found among a sea of trash, with doors hanging off the hinges and appliances dumped on the floor. They appeared to have been dead for several days. Their children are 7 years old, 5 years old, 3 years old and nine-months old.

Source: https://goo.gl/sFffDU

8. In England, a 4-year-old girl was given drugs over a 6-month period to knock her out while her mother and her mother’s boyfriend had sex. The little girl, Poppy Widdison, was seen as an “inconvenience” by the couple while they were together and her mother texted to her partner that the girl “can have a blue smartie and go to sleep…LOL.” Poppy died from taking diazepam in mid-2013. Tests showed ketamine, heroin and methadone were also in her system. Her mother, Michala Pyke, and her drug dealer boyfriend, John Rytting, admitted to a single charge of child cruelty.

Source: https://goo.gl/VLav1c

7. With both of her parents deep into a heroin binge, a teen-age daughter had the spaced-out couple filmed and streamed it live over the Internet. In the video, the daughter attempts to wake both of her parents from their zoned-out state, but to no avail. She gets in her mother’s face and shouts and even kicks at her father. Both remained drugged-out zombies. The video was shot somewhere in America.

Source: https://goo.gl/q5c4BX

6. A man and woman passed out in a car in Milwaukee last March after overdosing on pills. The driver’s 2-year-old son was trapped inside the car until a woman spotted him and got him out of the running car. When firefighters arrived, the two were revived with Narcan and are credited with saving their lives. Police found more than 200 pills, mostly opioids, in a bottle in the man’s pocket. The little boy was taken to Child Protective Services.

Source: https://goo.gl/DyOiRy

5. Now this is a different kind of addiction, but an addiction nonetheless. And hopefully, its appeal has long passed. In August, an Arizona couple left their 2-year-old boy home alone to play Pokemon Go. A neighbor found the boy outside in the 96-degree heat and called 911. He was red-faced, sweaty and dirty, wearing only a diaper and t-shirt, and had made his way out of the house. When deputies called Brent and Brianne Daley, they reportedly said, “Whatever,” before hanging up. It took them more than an hour to return home. Both later admitted to traveling to play the popular game Pokemon Go. The parents were arrested and charged with child endangerment and child neglect. The young boy was taken to the Department of Child Services.

Source: https://goo.gl/KLMpBZ

4. Ashlee Hutt and Leroy McIver of Washington, spent many nights injecting heroin into their three children and calling it “sleep juice” and “feel good medicine.” The children are ages 2, 4 and 6. Child Protective Services launched an investigation in 2015 after a witness watched Hutt injecting her children. The parents were charged in September with child assault, child endangerment and delivery of a controlled substance to a person under 18.

Source: https://goo.gl/VEEDvf

3. In April of 2015, Eric Carter and Stephanie McCassin, of Manchester, New Hampshire, overdosed on heroin and passed out while giving their 3-year-old a bath. Carter’s mother lived with the couple and found them passed out and called 911. They were soon arrested and charged with endangering the welfare of a child. The child was unharmed and released to the custody of the grandmother.

Source: https://goo.gl/ZIJnZb

2. On Sept. 7, Rhonda Pasek and James Acord were high on heroin that was cut with deadly elephant tranquilizer when they passed out in their SUV, which they pulled off the road in East Liverpool, Ohio, after driving erratically for a short time. Pasek’s 4-year-old grandson was in the backseat. When police arrived, Pasek was turning blue, and ambulance crews used Narcan to reverse the effects of the overdose. Both were charged with endangerment of a child and are now serving 6 months in jail. The East Liverpool Police Department posted pictures of the two passed out in the vehicle on Facebook to raise awareness of the drug problem.

Source: https://goo.gl/TUFnnW

1.In England, a little 23-month-old toddler named Declan Hainey died a slow, agonizing death as his mother, Kimberly Hainey, went about like nothing was wrong selling his toys and clothes. Kimberly was a heroin addict who did not take care of Declan at all. She starved him and ignored his cries as he lay in urine-soaked nappies amid the filth and squalor where he was forced to live. For eight months after his death in 2009, Kimberly pretended he was still alive, telling neighbors he was living with his aunt. When Kimberly’s parents visited unannounced, they discovered his mummified body. In 2012, Kimberly, 37 at the time, was sentenced to a minimum of 15 years in prison for the murder of her son.

Source: https://goo.gl/PfGG25

That’s all for today. These are all horrible stories. Let us know what you think about them. Don’t forget to like us and be sure to subscribe. And, folks, if you’re going to get addicted….. then get addicted to the good stuff… and that includes a life without drugs.