Subscribe for a new video ►► SUBSCRIBE!!!
10. Some men…. Ohhhhh…. Some men…. Here we have a groom, an extremely hot-blooded one, who couldn’t even wait until after the wedding reception to be intimate with his brand new bride. So he creeped into the kitchen and had a sexual encounter with the waitress in there. And he probably would have gotten away with it if the bride’s father hadn’t stopped in to check on things. Furious, the father ran back into the reception area, had them stop the music and sent all the shocked guests home. The poor bride, completely embarrassed, insulted and a whole lot of other fitting words, demanded a divorce that same day… and got it. Her former groom is now again married… to the waitress.
9. They say if you want to know what your new wife will look like when she’s older, just look at her mom. One young bride-to-be took that a step further and showed up at her pre-wedding photo shoot wearing makeup that made her look 70 years old to test her fiance’s true love for her. He failed miserably. He yelled at her and threw his glasses to the ground before storming out of the photo shoot. As you can imagine, the poor woman was terribly upset by his actions. Trust me… true beauty is not in the face… it’s in the heart. It’s unknown whether the two made up over the makeup.
8. This guy just can’t have his cake and eat it too… but in a different way than the first jerk we discussed. We’ll call the couple John and Mary. John and Mary had just been pronounced husband and wife for 15 minutes when the traditional cake-sharing event took place. John fed Mary some of the delicious wedding cake and now it was Mary’s turn to feed him. But Mary wanted to have a little fun, as most married couples do with this. So she teased him with it… offering him a bit and them pulling it away. She apparently did this once too much, because her new husband became extremely annoyed and viciously slapped her arm. Well, no one said married life was going to be a piece of cake.
7. In some cultures, arranged weddings are tradition, and neither bride nor groom sees each other until the big event. In China, 33-year-old Kang Hu was meeting his wife for the first time at the ceremony. Suddenly, he bolted, and headed to a nearby river to drown himself, yelling, “She’s too ugly, she’s too ugly.” Obviously, he felt his 30-year-old bride, Na Sung, did not meet his high standards and would tarnish his image. Said one guest, “It was a very awkward moment for everyone.” Yes, I imagine it was.
6. Ya know how we all like to have a little crazy fun before we tie the knot. Well, one gal was out celebrating with her friends for the last time as a single lady, and she might have carried it a bit too far. Emma Ayala, of Mexico, was drinking heavily in her skimpy bride outfit at a resort pool party when one of the male guests latched onto her and did some heavy-duty grabbing and kissing. Well, Emma was all over it and seemed to thoroughly enjoy it. Trouble is, someone was taping the two having WAY too much fun and quickly posted it online. The video made it to the shocked eyes of Pablo Gandara, who cancelled the wedding. But he soon changed his mind, realizing the inebriated condition of his future wife at the time. Good for you, Pablo, I just wouldn’t take her to a bar anytime soon.
5. When your new husband gets sloppy drunk and falls asleep at your wedding reception, what’s a new bride to do? Seeking revenge, 27-year-old Russian Veronika Fillippova left the reception and had sex with a former lover on her wedding night. Later, she was overcome with so much guilt that she confessed the devious deed to her new husband. When she fell asleep, he poured alcohol on her and set her on fire. Unfortunately, she did not survive. Her husband, Ivan, was arrested and charged in the murder.
4. When the wedding officiator asks, Does anyone object to these two being married, we typically hear just a moment of silence before he continues. Not so for a South African couple. When the pastor asked the question, a woman quickly stood up and said, I DO, and that she was already married to the groom. Josephine Mhlanga then went on to say that she had two children by the groom, who had been her husband for the past 20 years. The pastor stopped the ceremony at that point. It was later learned that the groom had slept with Josephine the night before he was to wed his new bride.
3. A 56-year-old man and a 60-year-old woman were arrested in Salt Lake City, Utah, in mid-2014 for having sex on a church lawn while, inside the church, a wedding ceremony was taking place. Witnesses contacted police, who had to pull the two apart because they refused to stop going at it. Several children also witnessed the incident. Oh, those poor eyes. Lots of therapy.
2. In China, it’s apparently a normal thing for wedding guests to make bizarre demands of the newly wedded couple, including making them strip down naked and play with bananas. One couple was asked to do just that, but the guests weren’t satisfied. They then demanded the naked bride straddle her naked husband and get busy. They even pressed the bride’s rear-end up and down on her hubby. Finally, the guests announced, “You are now attached to each other.” Might wanna scratch out China on your list of marriage locations…. Or then again, you might wanna put it at the top of your list.
1.In October of this year, a virgin bride, who had never seen her new husband’s … equipment, began bashing him over the head with a bottle of wine after being terrified of it. The two were on their honeymoon and started getting very intimate when the husband took off his underwear. When the bride seen his penis, all hell broke loose, with her shouting it was a “hairy, scary cucumber.” She bit his ear, smashed him in the head with the bottle and tried to smother him with a teddy bear he had bought her as a gift. The two are in counseling… which is where I’m going to be after talking about this.
That’s all for today. How unfortunate, right? Don’t forget to like us and be sure to subscribe …… for more stories like this. Get addicted to the good stuff.