Subscribe for a new video ►► SUBSCRIBE!!!
10. A Nigerian man was preparing to meet with his girlfriend as he crossed the street. All of a sudden, he’s down on the street… a pool of blood gathering around his head. His friend ran and got the man’s girlfriend to the scene. She bent down and cradled his lifeless body, crying hysterically, as you can imagine. All of a sudden, her boyfriend pops up, smiles, presents her a ring and asks if she’ll marry him. Incredibly startled… she walks away, then returns a minute later and accepts. How would deal with that one, ladies?
9. Ahhh… young love… remember that little girl you proposed to in 1st grade…. Uh…no? Ok, me neither. But hey, in England, a little boy proposed to one of his classmates, Millie. She was so thrilled that she went home and told her dad that Tommy is now her fiance, and that he gave her a ring. Of course, dad thinks it’s a Haribo ring or something out of a Cracker Jacks box… they still make those, don’t they? But lo and behold, young Millie grabs her bag and pulls out a real ring with three big sparkling diamonds on it. As it turns out, Tommy stole the pricey engagement ring from his mom just so he could propose to Millie. Obviously, dad gave Tommy a big thumbs up for that, but we’re pretty sure the ring found its way back to Tommy’s mom.
8. Jurgen Bogner was flying his girlfriend Nathaly from their home in Vienna to Athens for the holiday. All of a sudden – at 35,000 feet, a choir aboard the Australian flight broke into the Bruno Mars song, “Marry You.” Then Jurgen went to a knee and produced a nice, shiny ring for Nathaly. All passengers were gripped by what was going on. He then showed his girlfriend a nice wedding dress, and an official suddenly appeared to carry out the ceremony. The airlines even offered up a wedding cake. When they landed in Athens, they were on their honeymoon.
7. Vlad Lungu and his girlfriend, Alexandria, were driving along a quiet Romanian road when all of a sudden, they were stopped by police, who said they were going to conduct a search and pulled them out. They then took each of them to opposite ends of their car and one officer shoved the terrified Alexandria to the ground. At the opposite end, the officer yelled to her, “Do you know this man? Do you know what he’s got in his boot? Then the officer grabs her by the neck and pulled her up, guiding her around the car. There, Vlad is on bended knee offering a ring to her. After taking a few minutes to recover, and with all men involved laughing, Alexandria quietly says Yes to Vlad’s proposal.
6. A Chinese woman adored her boyfriend so much that earlier this year, she got down on one knee in a wedding dress on a crowded street and offered him up a Harley-Davidson motorcycle and joint ownership of her apartment if he would marry her.
The guy said….. YEAH!!!!!!
… now that’s my kind of marriage proposal. But… it leads me to ask, it kinda breaks tradition, but would you ladies ever propose to a guy?
5. Ok… let’s stay in China for a minute. Through a megaphone, one man gave a lengthy speech to his girlfriend on a crowded street then asks her to marry him, giving her flowers and the deed to his house. “If you marry me,” he says, “I will immediately put your name on the deed.” The shocked woman then says, “It’s not like I can’t afford it myself. I’m not going to marry you just for this house!” and throws the flowers back at him and storms off. Denied! Oh, that had to be tough. Maybe he should have thrown in a Harley.
4. Dimitrina’s boyfriend had picked out the perfect spot to propose to her… a cliff on Ibezia’s west coast. The view was JUST beautiful. But when her emotions over the proposal kicked in, 29-year-old Dimitrina started jumping up and down in excitement. She jumped so much that she jumped right off the cliff and fell 65 feet to her death.
3. Ray Smith is one romantic kinda guy. Over the course of 5-months, while his girlfriend Claire was pregnant, he took secret selfies of the two with the secret message “Will you marry me?” hidden somewhere in the background of the photos. Cool idea, huh? He did this to record Claire’s pregnancy as well as wanting to show her what he had done when it was all over. Oh, and when he finally stopped messing around with the notes and actually asked her, she said Yes.
2. From a field just outside of Seattle, Jason Hakala launched a helium-filled balloon with a GoPro camera attached to it. The camera would capture and play a video of Jason proposing to his girlfriend Stella. The next day, he and Stella, along with some of her family, went on a hike. At some point, he stopped and played the video as the camera carried it live from space. He said, “Hey babe. The time has finally come. It took me a trip to space to finally get the balls to do this. But I love you so much and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me, Stella?” She said Yes.
1. When Dyan received a phone call from a helicopter company saying she had won a free helicopter ride, she was thrilled, especially knowing that her boyfriend, Kwame, loved helicopters. So he too, got to fly along. But at some point during the flight, the helicopter lost power and began falling out of the sky. The pilot radioed “MAYDAY MAYDAY!!!” and Dyan started getting frantic, thinking the end of her life was coming. But Kwame knew exactly what was going on…it was a scheme he had worked out with the pilot. Finally, the helicopter landed back on the building it took off from and Kwame pulled out a ring and asked Dyan to be his wife. She was still shaking, but she said yes. Would you say Yes after something like that? That’s just crazy!
That’s all for today. Let us know what you think about today’s stories. Don’t forget to like us and be sure to subscribe. Get addicted to the good stuff.