Subscribe for a new video ►► SUBSCRIBE!!!
In keeping with the extreme creepiness of Halloween, it’s the perfect time for Knowable to talk about Presidential candidate Donald Trump and his playful locker room banter about women in a tape made 11 years ago. Ahhh, he was just a mere laddie of 59, with his hormones raging like a horny bull… Because, let’s face it, all of us guys like to talk about grabbing the pussies of married women …..and we fantasize about the total hotness of our sisters and moms and daughters while walking around in our jockstraps flipping towels at all the Mexicans on the team. Boy, I know I sure did my fair share of that….mmm-hmmmm…. Some great memories. Here are some interesting titbits, tidtits – ahem… tidbits – on Mr. Trump’s memorable comments and comments from others who were… moved….by his words.
1. By now we’ve all seen the Access Hollywood tape of Trump bragging about going up to women and grabbing their crotches and forcing his mouth on them. He just can’t resist, ya know…. But that was back in 2005. Let’s go back a little further, like 1994, when he spoke about his 1-year-old daughter Tiffany during a television interview. In a Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous episode, host Robin Leach asked him what the daughter had of his and what she had of his wife at the time, Marla Maples. Trump could have talked about her eyes or her nose, or even her chin. Instead he said she had a lot of Marla in her but “We don’t know whether she’s got this part yet” pointing to his chest and indicating Marla’s breasts. Is it just me, or are most dads concerned and curious about how fully endowed their daughters are gonna be? Trump has even talked about his daughter Ivanka who has worked hard on his campaign. He has been quoted as saying Ivanka has a “really nice figure, and if I weren’t her father, perhaps I’d be dating her. …. I can hear my own daughter vomiting in the bathroom now.
2. Trump has called women fat pigs, dogs, slobs and disgusting animals. When reporter Megan Kelly questioned him about it during a live Republican debate, he said her questions were ridiculous and off-base. Then went on to say she had blood coming out of her eyes…blood coming out of wherever. After being on the receiving end of some of Trump’s critical comments, comedian Rosie O’Donnell launched into a tirade during a recent performance, saying she was “depressed because I fucking hate that orange piece of shit.” And when her therapist advised her not to focus on him, she said, “I’d rather give birth to a flaming iguana while taking a sh…t. I hate him! I hate him! Hmmm… we get the feeling she doesn’t much like him.
3. Trump’s Access Hollywood tape was so upsetting to some that even the Tic Tac company jumped in and made a declaration to save their cool breathmint image from becoming known as magic pills to move in on women like a bitch.. Trump refers to Tic Tacs in the video before talking about kissing women and other things because “when you’re a star they let you do it. They let you do anything.” Tic Tac responded to the tape by saying, “Tic Tac respects all women. We find the recent statements and behavior completely inappropriate and unacceptable.” Said a person known on Twitter as Green_Footballs, “You know you’re in big trouble when Tic Tac USA denounces you.”
4. Even the presidential candidate’s own wife, the current one, Melania, expressed disgust at her husband’s words. She said, “The words my husband used are unacceptable and offensive to me.” However, the former model defended him as well, by saying, “This does not represent the man I know. I hope people will accept his apology, as I have, and focus on the important issues facing our nation and the world.” Oh yeah, he did kind of apologize. Kind of…. Calling the tape merely a distraction and saying Bill Clinton was far worse than him. Doesn’t that sound like the bad little boy getting caught with his hand in the cookie jar, then saying others did it too…and got a bigger cookie!!!!
5. Nancy O’Dell was the “Nancy” referred to in the Access Hollywood tape. O’Dell is currently a host for Entertainment Tonight. She responded to the tape saying she was disappointed to hear such objectification of women. She said, “No female, no person, should be the subject of such crass comments, whether or not the cameras are rolling. Everyone deserves respect no matter the setting or gender.”
6. Michelle Obama is probably really looking forward to leading a quieter, more peaceful life after her husband, the President, leaves office in about three months. But she could not stand idly by and let the Trump comments go without making some comments of her own. In a very impassioned speech given in Manchester, N.H., that she wrote herself, the First Lady called Trump’s comments “disgraceful,” adding that the tape “has shaken me to my core in a way that I couldn’t have predicted. This is not normal. It doesn’t matter which party you belong to. No woman deserves to be treated this way – none of us deserves this kind of abuse.” She also called Trump’s actions “predatory behavior.”
7. The Access Hollywood tape struck a nerve with several women who were allegedly accosted by Trump in such a manner, they felt the need to come forward. Jessica Leeds said she was groped by Trump while the two were on an airplane some 30 years ago. She did not know him before the flight. “He was like an octopus,” she said. Rachel Crooks said she was 22 when she introduced herself to Trump in an elevator in 2005 and shook his hand, but he did not let go and began kissing her on the cheeks and lips. She recently said, “I was so upset that he thought I was so insignificant that he could do that.” Mindy McGillivray said she was attending a concert at Trump’s lavish Mar-a-Lago in Palm Beach, Florida, in 2003 when Trump grabbed her rear-end. She said, “I was started. I jumped.” Natasha Stoynoff wrote of a very descriptive encounter with Trump in People Magazine. The encounter reportedly happened in 2005 when she met Trump to do a People Magazine feature story on him. She said Trump shut the door behind her and pinned her against the wall “forcing his tongue down my throat.” She was able to free herself when Trump’s butler came through the door. Trump has vehemently denied all of these accusations as well as others and has threatened lawsuits.
8. Here is how some celebrities and athletes are reacting to Trump’s recent comments through their Twitter accounts. From Comedian Chelsea Handler: Trump should be forced to have gender reassignment surgery, just for fun. He can find out what it’s like to be on the other side of him. From actress Emmy Rossum: Donald Trump thinks “when you’re a star” you “can do anything” to women? Well you can’t make me vote for you, you misogynistic entitled pig. From actress and comedian Jenny Slate: want to let ….DonaldTrump know that a tic-tac doesn’t make it better for us when u GRAB US BY THE PUSSY. “THE PUSSY”. You said that. And from Chris Kluwe, the former punter for the Seahawks, the Vikings and the Raiders: I think the best use of building a wall would be building it around Trump. And forgetting to put in air holes.
9. So how is Donald Trump’s own Republican party viewing his comments? From running mate for vice president Mike Pence: “I was offended by the words and actions described by Donald Trump. I do not condone his remarks. I am grateful he has expressed remorse and apologized to the American public. From Texas Lieutenant Gov. and Texas campaign chairman Dan Patrick: “There is absolutely no excuse to ever talk about women in such a crude and demeaning way. He was certainly right to apologize. But we can’t let this firestorm distract voters from the frightening policies revealed today in the WikiLeaks of Hillary’s emails.” From Nicolle Wallace: “The Republican party that I worked for for two decades died in this room tonight.” From Sen. John McCain’s daughter, Meghan: “The party I was part of is dead.” And from Idaho Sen. Mike Crapo, who has pulled away from the Trump ticket: “This is not a decision that I have reached lightly, but his pattern of behavior has left me no choice. His repeated actions and comments toward women have been disrespectful, profane and demeaning.” Even Republican House Speaker Paul Ryan said he will no longer defend Trump.
10. That colorful, red-sweatered Ken Bone, who became an overnight sensation during the recent presidential debate, said he was actually leaning toward voting for Donald Trump before that debate. But Trump’s comments and demeanor may have pushed him more toward voting for Hillary Clinton. Bone said he was bothered by Trump continually talking over Clinton and his personal attacks on her. He said he was very impressed by Clinton’s composure during the debate as well as some of her answers. Bone did say that he will remain undecided, however, until after the final presidential debate.
BONUS TRUMP BONUS TRUMP BONUS TRUMP…. T-SHIRTS
Ok… while just preparing to produce this report, something else came to our attention. It appears now that many women who strongly support Donald Trump in becoming the new commander in chief are donning T-shirts with the words: Grab my pussy. And some guys are wearing shirts that say: Grab America by the pussy. These are actually being sold by well-known online stores, such as Teespring and Redbubble and are being modeled by young men and women alike. Boy, I bet their parents sure are proud.
Ok… That’s all for today. We’ve covered A LOT of things here regarding Donald Trump and his comments. And whether you’re a Democrat, a Republican or an Independent, let us know what YOU think in the comments section down below. Hey, it’ll make you feel better. Don’t forget to like us and be sure to subscribe for more stories like this….ok… maybe not exactly like this….. but you get the idea. Get addicted to the good stuff.